Vision

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." Banner tells Tony. Steve and the twins turn up at the lab with a very interested Percy behind them.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve announced with his hands on his hips.

"How about "nonce"?" Tony retaliated.

"Shut it down!" Steve demanded.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony denied Steve and walked away.

"You don't know what you're doing."

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asked as he sneered at Wanda.

"I know you're angry." Wanda says as she moves from behind Steve.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

"Try it, you jolly green giant." Percy challenged the scientist with a raised brow.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..."

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony interrupted the man as he stood by his coding computers.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda shouts.

"This isn't a game..."

"The creature...!" Pietro uses his speed to destroy the lab equipment as Wanda and Steve talked to the two scientist.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Suddenly Barton shoots a bullet below caused the glass Pietro is standing to stand to smash and he falls through.

"Pietro!" Wanda and Percy shouted for their brother.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint smirks down at the speedster.

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony announced. In an act of desperation Steve throws his shield at the computers. Tony attracts his iron Man glove and shoots Steve, sending the man flying.

Banner grabs Wanda as she tried to activate her powers. "Go ahead, piss me off." He says.

Clint climbs up the stairs with a gun in hand. Steve gets back up and jumps to land a punch on Stark, but the billionaire activates his lazer and they both collide sending each other back.

Wanda sends a blast of red energy through herself and hitting Banner, knocking him back. She turns back around and shoots him setting some distance between them.

Just then Thor enters and pounds the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning that brings the body to life.

"Wait!" Banner shouted to the god.

They all look in shock at the body who has JARVIS' voice. "Guys he's naked." Percy chuckles.

The red robot jumps at Thor and the god reacts by throwing him out the window. They follow the bot, who's staring at itself through the glass.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd." Vision says to Thor. "Thank you." The robot create his own cape after seeing Thor's hammer

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's center is that." Thor points to the gem inside Vision's head.

"The gem?" Banner asked.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor explained while pointing at the yellow gem in Vision's head.

"Then why would you bring it to..." Thor interrupted Rogers.

"Because Stark is right."

"Words no one wants to hear. Ever." Percy voiced beside his brother and sister.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Banner agreed with the boy.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor says giving so much hope to the team. Note the sarcasm.

"Not alone."

"Why does your "vision" sound like JARVIS?" Steve asked as the Android walks closer to them.

"We...we reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new."

"I think, I've had my fill of new." Steve sassed the Stark.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision asked the supersoldier.

"You're not?" Steve questioned with a raised brow, you couldn't see it because of his mask but you could tell by his facial expression that he was doing it.

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not JARVIS. I am...I am." Vision couldn't find a way to describe himself so he stayed silent until Wanda spoke up.

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation." She walks up to the Android.

"Look again." He urged her.

"Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me." Hawkeye walks up to the two.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor says.

"Is it? Are you? On our side?" Steve asked Vision.

"I don't think it's that simple." Vision said looking away in thought.

"Well it better get real simple real soon." Clint growled.

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all."

"What's he waiting for?" Tony asked.

"You." Vision points to Stark.

"Where?" Banner asked.

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint answers.

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..." Banner walks up to Vision menacingly.

"What will you do?" Vision asked and Percy answered.

"Rip out your stone, slice you in half, decapitation, fill you up with water and freeze you from the inside out, I could do the same thing but instead of freezing make you explode. That a good enough?" Percy asked shrugging innocently. Everyone looks at him a little horrified about what goes on in his little mind.

"I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now." Vision walks past Banner and the others putting a little distance between them. "And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." Vision holds up Thor's hammer and hands it to him, he walks off and everyone stares in shock.

"Right." Thor pats Stark on the shoulder. "Well done." He says walking off.

Steve turns to the others. "Three minutes. Get what you need." They all start getting ready to leave and suit up for the upcoming battle.