Shipwreck

Ultron took the Maximoff siblings to Salvage Yard off the coast of African to talk with Ulysses Klaue. Ultron shut off lights in the ship causing commotion in the salvage yard. The diversion allow the Maximoff's an easy in, on the ship.

The siblings enter Klaue's office. "The enhanced. Struckers prized pupils." Be picks up a plate from his desk. "Want a candy?" Percy being the kid he is actually grabbed a blueberry lollipop from the dish.

"Thanks." The man nodded.

"Sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market." The twins look at each other as Percy was in his own mind thinking about why all candy isn't blue. "You... You didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid." The man took a seat.

"Everybody's afraid of something." Wanda walked towards the man in a menacing manner.

"Cuttlefish." Klaue says confusing the girl. "Deep sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying." Pietro speeds over to pick up a candy from Klaue's desk, and Klaue jerks back, expecting to be attacked. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge."

Suddenly Ultron breaks through the glass window and knocks down Klaue and stands over him. "There is no "man" in charge. Let's talk business."

The siblings find themselves at Klaue's storage facility. Klaue gives Ultron some vibranium from his stash "Upon this rock I will build my church. Vibranium." Ultron tosses the metal to Pietro.

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." Klaue rubs his neck nervously. Ultron chuckles and remotely puts money in Klaue's bank account.

"Now, so are you." Ultron tells the man after the transaction was complete. "It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which."

"Stark." Klaue says being reminded of the quote Ultron just said.

"What?" Ultron asked.

"Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his." Klaue says in realization.

"What?! I'm not...!" Ultron grabs Klaue's arm and because of the Androids fast movements Klaue's friends grabs his gun but Wanda knocks it way. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing! Ultron suddenly he chops off Klaue's arm shocking the siblings. "I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! he's a sickness!" He kicks the man down a flight of stairs.

Stark appears in his Iron Man suit. "Ahh, Junior." Thor and Steve are behind him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony says sarcastically.

"If I have to." Ultron sassed. Percy stood next to the robotic body growling at the man in the iron suit.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor says.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second." Tony tells his team.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro walks closer to and eyes the missiles that weren't so far away.

"This was never my life." Tony says.

Steve looks at the siblings. "You three can still walk away from this." He says.

"Oh, we will." Percy pouts sarcastically at the super soldier.

"I know you've suffered––"

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron ranted.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor interrupts the Android.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Percy sassed the god.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Stark asked.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron pulls Stark forward while the Iron Legions attack Steve and Thor.

Pietro dashes Thor and pushes the god then speeds past him. Steve rushes Wanda but she pushes him back with her telekinesis.

Meanwhile on the bottom floor. "Shoot them!" Klaue tells one of his men.

"Which ones?" The guy asks.

"All of them!" Klaue shouts.

The guy turns to the men. "Move, move, move!" They grab their guns and head into the battle.

...

"Stay down, kid!" Steve says after knocking down Pietro.

"It's time for some mind games." Ultron says to Wanda. "And why don't you demonstrate what I taught you." He looks down at Percy.

The siblings nod and disappear into the darkness. Percy uses his blood controlling powers to take over Klaue's men.

The boy gathers himself a small group of men to circle him and shoot outsiders. He works the men like a puppeteer pulling the strings to a puppet.

Wanda sneaks up on Thor and manipulates the man's mind. Wanda continues to uses her power on Steve and Natasha.

Wanda tries to sneak up behind Barton, but he quickly turns and puts an electric arrow on her forehead.

"I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan." Percy and Pietro appear out of nowhere. The younger hits the Archer with a whip of water while the older grabs Wanda and speeds way. "Yeah, you better run."

"I'm still here." Percy punches the man in the face with his small fist before he solidfiles the archers blood making the man stiff and immoveable as a rock. "Until we meet again." He disappears leaving a sofa breeze of sea air.