Volunteer

Third pov

The Maximoff siblings gathered themselves for the protest being held on the north. Wanda had her brother's dressing dark colored clothed to blind in with the other protesters.

Percy held into his sister's hand as they walked down the crowded streets of Sokovia. He held tightly to his sister's hand, and struggling to stay with her people pushed him either not seeing him or not caring.

Pietro led his siblings to the rally a little excited to finally be apart of it hoping theirs would help change the wrong doing in Sokovia. "Come on guys, let's get a spot in the front." He said pulling his siblings along.

Wanda and Percy watched their older brother's eyes shine with excitement. Wanda clutched her brother's hand tighter as they pushed their way through the crowd.

///

The siblings have been standing outside for hour's yelling and screaming like many others in the crowd.

"PEOPLE!" A man shouted gaining the attention of everyone in the crowds. "I know you are all restless, and tired of the unjust with the war going on."

The crowd quieted down as the man spoke. " My name is Wolfgang von Struckers, and I want to help the people of Sokovia take back their streets." Pietro looked to his siblings.

"By doing, so I need healthy volunteers who would be givin' powers to take back what was once yours." Struckers finished his momentary speech.

Wanda would be lying if she said she wasn't thinking about joining, but she had to think about Percy first.

"Wanda, Pietro. I think we should do it." Percy spoke startling the siblings. "We could help the people, and save the country making it safer for future children. We'd be hero's." Percy's eyes sparkled with wonder.

Pietro smiled down at his younger brother, and then turned to Wanda. "What do you say sis?"

Wanda looked down at her younger brother who gave her a thumbs up. "Let's do it." She said her eyes burning with determination.

The siblings walked through the crowd, and onto the stage. "Yes, young hopefully." Struckers greeted them.

Other men, and women soon joined the stage. "People of Sokovia, thank these brave young individuals, for they maybe you savior's." Struckers announced. "Alright follow me." He instructed everyone on the stage.

Struckers lead his future patients to a facility building. He stood in front of the group as his men circled them. "So to start the testing everyone needs to be separated." He snapped his fingers and men dressed in black holding guns walked into the room.

The Maximoff's grouped together as a man walked closer to them. The mysterious men ripped the siblings apart from each other.

"WANDA! PIETRO!" Percy screamed as they dragged him away.

"PERCY!!" Pietro, and Wanda yelled as they were dragged away as well.