Misshap in Korea

"Why are we in South Korea again?" Percy asked his siblings as they stood by the door of Dr. Cho's lab.

"Ultron is transferring himself into another more stable and stronger body." Pietro told the youngest.

Wanda ignored her brothers conversation when she started to receive some of Ultron's thoughts. "I can read him. He's–– dreaming."

"I would call it a dream." Doctor Cho told the telepathic girl. "It's Ultron's based consciousness. Information almost, soon––"

"How soon?" Asked the Android. "I'm not being pushy." He clearly was in Percy's book but the boy wasn't gonna say anything.

Wanda advances towards the metal box holding Ultron's new project and places her hands on it. She, reads Ultron's mind, and sees a vision of global annihilation, which horrifies her and she screams.

Percy and Pietro run to check up on their sister.

"How could you?" Wanda eyes locked on the Android before them.

"How could I what?" Ultron asked.

"You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world." Ultron clenched his fist now knowing what she saw.

"It will be better." He told the girl.

"When everyone is dead."

"What?" Percy looked at Ultron for an answer.

"That is not. . .! The human race will have every opportunity to improve."

"And if they don't?" Pietro asked

"Ask Noah."

"You're a crazy." Percy says clutching onto his brother and sister.

"There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak."

"And who decides who's weak?" Pietro speaks distracting Ultron as Wanda breaks the scepter's hold off of Cho

"Life." The bot chuckles. "Life always decides. There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move." He says wanting the process to hurry up and finish.

"That's not a problem." Cho cancels the upload to Ultron's consciousness. Ultron blasts Cho, Wanda, Percy and Pietro run off.

"Ah, wait, guys!." Ultron tells for the siblings while blasting Cho's technicians. "They'll understand. When they see they'll understand. I just need a little more time."  He unplugs himself from the Cradle.

//

The Maximoff siblings found themselves standing in front of an outside meat market looking at the television, looking at the battle between Ultron and the avengers.

"Should we help?" Percy asked the older pair.

Pietro and Wanda looked at each other debating on Percy's question. The sea green eyed boy waited patiently for either of the two to answer.

"Yeah." Wanda answered. "Let's go take down a robot."

"Good. Problem we don't know where they are." The siblings turned back to the television to see a helicopter viewing a subway train. "Nevermind. Pietro would you do the honor." Percy and Wanda lifted their hands for the speedster to grab.

"Why not?" He ran get them on the subway.

When the siblings arrive they see Steve in trouble. Pietro releases his siblings and rushes to pushed the Android away from the supersoldier.

Percy gathered water particles from the air and used it to box Ultron in a thick box of ice.

"Please. Don't do this." Ultron pleads with the young Maximoff.

"What choice do we have?" Wanda asked standing next to Percy. Ultron used a powerful blast to break Percy's ice cage and flies off.

"I lost him! He's headed your way." Steve communicates to Clint who's flying the Quinjet.

The Maximoff's fall to the floor as the subway train runs off its tracks onto the street.

"If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!" Steve says reluctantly Barton takes off in the Quinjet. The supersoldier turns to the siblings. "Civilians in our path."

Pietro speeds off to move any civilians in the way of the train. Steve turns to Wanda and Percy "Can you stop this thing?" He asked.

"Uh. . . Maybe?" Percy shrugged. "I can try and stop the train from the outside while Wanda works on the inside. It may or may not work." He shrugged again.

"Just do whatever you have to do." Steve says. Percy nods and gathers some water from the air granting him flight and exits the train.

Wanda readied herself and uses her telekinesis to grip the wheels as Percy created a giant pair of hands out of water to pushed the train back.

The two siblings scream in pain as their body's strain from the massive weight of the train. With their efforts the train slows and stops much to the younger Maximoff's relief.

After stopping the train Wanda goes over to an out of breath Pietro and an exhausted Percy.

"I'm fine. I just need to take a minute." Pietro told his sister.

"Yeah." Percy wheezed out.

"I'm very tempted not to give you one." Steve says coming towards the siblings.

"The Cradle, did you get it?" Wanda asked.

"Stark will take care of it." Cap told the girl.

"No, he won't." Wanda argued. Percy and Pietro sat back taking a breather while listening to the conversation.

"You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy." Steve denied the girl trust the Stark would do the right thing.

"He will do anything to make things right." Steve and Wanda held a moment of eye contact before the supersoldier turned away.

"Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?"

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" Wanda asked.

––

So I've decided to chance this story to a top Percy instead of bottom because. . . I just feel like it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯