Chapter 2 Y/n gather his army

3rd pov

It was about a week while Ratbag is gathering his orcs. Y/n looks at his finger where his ring was with him. Y/n then sigh that he has to find it and gain his full power. Ratbag then ran to him.

Ratbag: " Master thank god I am here. We have a Olog-Hai who wants to join us. But really he's not a trusted troll."

Y/n: " What do you mean?"

Ratbag: " Look this man named Bruz Ohhh he's just wanted a fort so he can be overlord. I didn't trust him because he be like ohh I am going to betray you my master and rule it myself."

Y/n: " I see well can you bring him here to me now."

Ratbag: " Ok hold on. Hey Bruz!!!! Your master is here to speak with you!!!"

The Olog-hai named Bruz came. He was wearing red armor like the others who join him. He was happy to meet his master who is likely a fan.

Bruz: " Ohh it's you I never thought I could meet you my lord."

Y/n: " Ok so you wanted me to say you will join my army until Ratbag says about the fort and you will likely betray me."

Bruz: " Ohh well I do want a fort but really I wanted to prove I will take care of my fort."

Ratbag: " Boss we should take a wise thing about choosing who will be trusted or not."

Y/n: " Ratbag I am immortal if he betrays me again I'll kill him and cut his head off clean."

Bruz: " Ok I'll respect you but how did you get killed and why are here while it's been years."

Y/n: " Ok One some crazy girl named Serios cut my fingers off and really I think her magic tried to prevent me to get back to Mordor until years I did it."

Ratbag: " Ohh by the way I have another who will join you. Narug the Agonizer."

It was then a Urak crossbow captain came. He looks very very intimating until it gots really awkward.

Narug: " Uhhh hello there. So uhh you the dark lord or you just a pretender who thinks you are a dark lord."

Y/n looks at ratbag to know why?

Ratbag: " Ok you think he's awesome but he's really a funny Urak. All Uraks who are Agonizer are funny.

Narug: " So uhhh can I join you or should I just go?"

Y/n: " * Sigh* You stay for now."

Narug: " Yeah I made it. My friends would be like woah now I fear him or whatever."

Narug the Agonizer then walked to the other orcs and Uraks.

Bruz: " Yeah you know Agonizer are sometimes funny."

Y/n: " I see."

Bruz: " Ok so what's next?"

Ratbag: " Well we have Mogg the tower."

It was then Mogg the tower came and knee to his master.