Chapter 14 The Second child of the Dark Lord and a big clash

( Ok yeah so you just adopted Kronya because she has skills and you are interested of her power and her mind.)

3rd Pov

The Dark Lord in Dul Guldur was then thinking about her Birthday. Y/n the Dark Lord wants to be a good father but he does not know what to give. He then went to Mordor to maybe find a gift in here.

Hours later

Y/n was then at Mordor. He was at his tower and was going down. He wants to talk to his Orc, Urak, and Olog-Hai army about what present does he want to give for her. Y/n then meets with Ratbag and Ranger.

Y/n: " Ratbag!!! Ranger I need your help!!!"

Ratbag: " Ohh my lord what do I, I mean we want from you?"

Y/n: " My daughter's birthday is almost tomorrow and really I need something good."

Ratbag: " Well we Uraks and Olog-Hai have some but it's just the same. We give swords, Dead animals, and other right ranger?"

Ranger: " Oo cha na goroa na ma. ( Yes but I want blood for my foes.)"

Ratbag: " So how about finding another child?"

Y/n: " You mean adopting someone?"

Ratbag: " Yes like whatever you want. Hey I know that sphere thing. It's quite useful."

Y/n thinks that Palantiri is a good idea. Y/n then moved while Ratbag says goodbye to him. Y/n goes up to the tower and looks at the Palantiri. He then touches it and thinks in his mind. He then wants to find someone who is the one that he wants. He then looks to see a vision of the red hair girl that he met before. She then stab a man that he was with the green hair girl he wants. Y/n was then interested but it is then he had visions of the future. He then saw a girl but he thinks it's her. She was then betrayed by a old man. He saw ripping her out so Y/n goes out and turns into hid dark mist form. He then flies to where he can find.

Hours later

A girl named Kronya was then running from Byleth. She ran until she tripped on a rock. Kronya was losing to her while a old man named Solon came. He smiled while he ripped Something in Kronya. It was then Kronya felt pain while she was falling. Darkness was approaching her until another dark mist came fast and caught her. Solon was then confused until the darkness caught Byleth. The Dark Lord Y/n has rescue the girl while a Nazgul came.

Y/n: " Take her to Mordor while I take care of him."

The Nazgul then grabs Kronya and ran to Mordor. Y/n looks at the man who killed Kronya and then turns into his mist form. Y/n then faces the dark mage.

Solon: " A dark mist well begone!!!"

Solon uses his dark magic until Y/n absorbs it. Solon uses a lot of his dark magic while the blue lions sees it. Darkness fighting darkness. The two class until Solon uses more dark power. It was then the black mist then told him.

Y/n: " Fool."

It was then a dark mist then reveal the great terror that no one never saw for a thousand of years. It was then Y/n in his armor form then made his symbol.

( Song On)