Chapter 13 The Witch King's mission

3rd Pov

In the mountains north of the mountains the Witch King and D/n was on their mission to find new armies for the orcs on a invasion of Garreg Mach. As the Witch King got a new outfit for his mission he then notice something.

( What he wears

( What he wears.)

D/n was walking to him on his mission.

D/n: " Hey witch king why did you stop?"

Witch king: " Look."

D/n looks to see a troll with a big sword.

He was slashing the bandits or rogues from the church or other kingdom soldiers

Witch King: " This troll will be helpful for our invasion of Garreg Mach soon."

The witch Kin and D/n charged at the rogue Troops. The Witch Kong slash his sword on his horse while D/n was slash with her sword while a soldier then fell down. She smiles while lifting up her sword.

 She smiles while lifting up her sword

Soldier: " No No No please No!!!!"

It was then D/n smash her swords and then walks away. The witch king then slash with his sword while the warrior troll then slash his sword. The witch king and D/n then walked to the warrior troll. The warrior trolls looks at the two until the Witch Kong question him.

Witch King: " Troll of the East. Why are you here?"

Warrior Troll: " Garh!!! Men tried to fight troll. Me wanted to unite trolls to kill men."

Witch King: " I see well join my master and me and him will help you."

Warrior Troll: " I see well I am Rogash. I am here to serve the dark lord".

D/n: " I am D/n. I'm his daughter."

Rogash: " Ahhh the Dark Lord's daughter so it's true. It's nice to meet you."

D/n: " Yes but I want you to reunite the troll."

Rogash then walks away while the Witch King and D/n fellows. He then met with some Snow Trolls, Hill Trolls, and Dire Wolves. It was then Rogash jumps up and smash down the trolls and wolves.

Rogash: " Stop fighting new master speaks!!!"

The witch King came to speak the trolls.

Witch King: " If you want the blood of men then I suggest you will join me. You will get your revenge on the men will be coming."

The Trolls and the Dire roar in a cheerful way while the echo of the mountains mean the rogue men scared. The Witch, D/n, Rogash, and the Trolls and Wolves then charged to the mountains at the rogue soldiers who have capture the trolls. The dark forces then crash through the soldiers while the hill Trolls with their long hammers. Some of the Snow trolls who where capture them fought back with their pick axes. The Witch Kong slash with his black armor horse while Rogash jumps and slams the ground. The Soldiers then ran while some fight back. The trolls where just trampling them while they swing their giant pickaxes and Long hammers at them. The witch King then screams the soldiers while they ran. D/n was just slash and walking. She just smiled when she likes to kill someone. D/n was having a good time until some soldiers then kneel and coward in fear. D/n was about to slay them until the Witch king stops her.

Witch King: " No they can be useful."

D/n then nodded and went to slay those who can fight back. The men ran while they where cowardly in fear. The battle was over and the trolls where in victory. The Witch King then went to them and talk to them.

Witch King: " Either your lives or your wills are forfeit choose now."

It was then the soldiers who are rogue choose to join him or die. The rogues then join him and his dark master.

Rogue Soldier: " We will join you."

Witch King: " Wise choice and I promise you. You will have what you want."

It was then Men of Fódlan are beginning to corrupt into Black Men.

( Ok there like Black Numenorians but they lived in Fódlan. They are basically men who joins you.)

The Witch King then completes his mission and rides off. Rogash was then the leader of the Troll Tribes and the men while the Witch King is going to Dol Guldur. He rides off the west to the old abandoned fortress.  In the Fortress was a army of orcs gearing up for war. The Witch Kong then kneels to his master.

Witch King: " My Lord we have new allies from the mountains of the north."

Y/n: " Well done my friend and our armies are growing. We will fight Garreg Mach but I sense there are goblins in the area. I want you and my daughter to convince their king to join us."

Witch King: " It will be down my lord."

It was then the Witch Kong, D/n, and Yanzeg ran with their horses while the orc was on his warg. They then march to the west to find the cave to their home. Meanwhile Y/n looks at the tower and feels that he needs a great present to his daughter for her birthday next mouth.