Chapter 6 The Hunt for the Ring begins

( The Events of the Three Houses begins)

3rd pov

Somewhere at the Empire's land the Nazgul who now becomes a rider was looking for the ring. The three others are somewhere but he likes it alone. He then looked to see a road so he just carriages. They where holding maybe people so call nobles from a rich family. The Nazgul knows about how he was human and wanted power for his reason. It was then bandits came and attack the carriages. The guards fights back but they are overrun. The three nobles ran into the forest until the Nazgul catches up. Mean while the three nobles names Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude where running from the bandits. They where tired and rest on the road.

Dimitri: " I cant believe those ruffians attacked us."

Claude: " Yeah why?"

Edelgard: " Wait I hear something."

Edelgard looks at the road to hear noises.

Edelgard: " You two get out of the path."

The three nobles then got off a road but the trees. They then went behind a tree root until they heard a horse. Edelgard looks behind the roots to see hooves with nails on the horse. The man then went down and looked around the area. He then touch the tree until he sniffs. Claude and Dimitri was quiet until Edelgard felt something that is weird. The man in the hood then looks around  until he left and got on the horse. He then rides his horse somewhere. Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude got out to see what was that.

Claude: " What was that?"

Dimitri: " A bandit perhaps?"

Edelgard: " No but when he is near me I felt something."

Claude: " Ohhh you did well I felt-"

Dimitri: " Scared. I did to and I thought I was the only one."

Edelgard: " Whatever it is he's gone."

Somewhere in the forest the Nazgul was riding his horse down the path until bandits saw him.

Bandit: " Hey look."

Bandit 2: " What's a man doing here?"

Bandit 3: " Hey you lost or something!"

The black rider just looks at them.

Bandit: " Hey you!!! You have money on you!!!!!! Give your money to us and we will spare your life."

The Black rider then went to the ground. He then got out his sword and put then face it. The bandits then got out their weapons while the Black Rider walks to them.

Bandit: " Hey this is not funny!!!"

The Black Rider was just walks to them.

Bandit 2: " Uhh he's walking to us!!!"

Bandit 3: " Then we will kill him!!!"

The bandits then charge him until the Black Rider screams loudly. The sounds made a green hair girl wake up. She then took a deep breath while her Father Jeralt looks at her.

Jeralt: " Byleth you ok?"

Byleth: " Ohhh Father thank the goddesss."

Jeralt: " You woke up from a nightmare?"

Byleth: " Yes Kinda it felt real like I heard a scream."

Jeralt: " A scream you say? Tell me what dream is it?"

Byleth: " Well First there was a war between I don't know. Second I just met a girl until lastly I meant some kind of Man. He has a hood on him and I can't really see him."

Jeralt was the suspicious to know something is bad.

Jeralt: " Well it's just a dream. Now dreams can't just come true."

It was then a mercenary then came to heard about the news.

Mercenary: " Jeralt Boss!!! We have a situation sir!!!"

Jeralt: " What is it?"

Mercenary: " Bandits attacked the Carriages with nobles."

Jeralt: " Bandits attacking the nobles why?"

Byleth: " Father should I go with you?"

Jeralt: " Well it's just bandits so I guess you will come with me."

Jeralt and Byleth then got out of the house. They then met with the three Nobles.

Jeralt: " so you the three is having trouble."

Dimitri: " Yes they attack us. It seems they wanted out lives."

Claude: " Don't forget about that wired hooded man."

Byleth: " Hooded man?"

Byleth's mind: " Is it the same man that I saw in my dreams or is it another one."

Byleth was then thinking until she senses something in the woods. Somewhere in the woods the Nazgul was the. Stabbing the bandit a lot of times. Around him where dead bodies of the bandits who dares attack him. The Nazgul then looks around and sense something. It was not a ring that he was looking for but a power that was in someone. Two nazguls came because they sense the same thing two. The three then looked at the village to know if the ring was there or someone familiar. Meanwhile Byleth was then fighting slashing her sword at the bandits. It was then she then heard screaming. It was then three black riders with hoods came running down the woods. The bandits then saw them and think they are reapers the dead man who came back to collect souls. The Bandits ran away while their leader wants to know what the he'll is going on.

Bandit Leader: " What are you doing you idiots!!! Get over here and fight!!!"

Bandit: " Screw that sir there are three reapers!!!"

Bandit Leader: " Three Reapers?"

It was then a the nazguls with horses came and looks at him. Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude saw the three looking at him. The Bandit then charge until the three screams. The Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, and Byleth closed their ears from the scream until the Bandit leader was then scared. The bandits left while the three looks at them. Byleth then looks to see they are the ones from the dream. She then heard whispers from the three. Jeralt came until he sees the three. He then grabs a torch until the three screams and ran away. Byleth then fainted until Jeralt ran to her.

Jeralt: " What happened to her!!!"

Edelgard: " I don't know but what are those men?"

Jeralt: " Lets say I read those stories about something that is a myth to a legend.

Meanwhile

The three nazguls who met Byleth ran to Dol Guldur while the orcs are still gathering. Y/n was in his spirt form looking at his army of orcs gathering until the three came. The three kneels to him while Y/n in his necromancer form came.

Nazgul: " We founnnnnd something stronnnngerrrr."

Y/n: " What did you see or scent?"

Nazgul: " There isssss annnottthhhherrrr you."

Y/n looks at the sky to know something is suspicious.

Y/n: " So you created your own I see. Well we will show you who is the real one."

( Ok so there is a secret of what he is talking about.)