Chapter 11 A talk and a deal

3rd Pov

The Orc army with Wargs on them was then roaring. Seteth was then surprise to see that Orcs are real and there are a lot. Catherine was just surprise but how can they make them faster. Rhea was silent when she remembers about the past that she fought them before. Shamir there is a orc that wants to talk to you in person. He or whatever says he will talk negations.

Seteth: " Why does those beast want to talk to you Lady Rhea?"

Rhea was then silent until she walks.

Rhea: " I don't need anyone it's me and those monsters."

Rhea was silent while making her fist. Rhea then got down while there was an army of church soldiers defending Garreg Mach. The Orc leader Yanzeg walks to her while they meet Lady and Orc.

Rhea: " What do you want Orc."

Yanzeg: " Ohh so you know what we are. Tell me are you the leader?"

Rhea: " Yes now release what you kidnap."

Yanzeg: " Yes. But my leader wants to talk to you. He's waiting at the fortress."

Yanzeg then walk to his warg and rides with his army to the fortress. Rhea just looks at the orcs while she was silent.

Hours later

In Dol Guldur Y/n summons the Mouth of Y/n to talk to the church and trade for something important. The mouth of Y/n then kneels for his master.

Mouth of Y/n: " Master what do you want me to do?"

Y/n: " You must show the stone to then and tell them to trade with the two girls."

Mouth of Y/n: " I see. Master I'll be waiting on the bridge."

The Mouth of Y/n got on his horse and then waits with his orcs who has two girls hostage. Rhea with Seteth and Catherine came with her army of this does not work. The mouth then smiles at them while Catherine was then uncomfortable about the smile. Rhea then step forward while the Mouth looks at her.

Mouth of Y/n: " You must be the leader of Fódlan?"

Rhea: " Yes I am but your sins will not be forgiven."

Mouth of Y/n: " I have lots of sins but the sins give me strength."

Seteth: " Who are you and why are you with those monsters!!!"

Rhea looks at him with a glare while the mouth then told him why.

Mouth of Y/n: " I came here for my purpose. To help my master and make darkness of war."

Rhea: " Your Master died a long time ago!!!"

Somewhere far out the fortress Y/n then sees the church leader Rhea while he and his daughter notice her face.
Y/n was silent while his daughter loos at Rhea with a similar face.

D/n: " Father why does she look like someone I know?"

Y/n was silent until he went back in the shadows. D/n was then suspicious about his father that didn't say anything to her. Meanwhile the Mouth of Y/n then ask Rhea to trade with the stone while they will give the two girls alive.

Mouth of Y/n: " I want this if you have it. You will have a day to give it to us while we will give the two girls to you."

Rhea and Seteth had to make a very hard choice if they want Flayn unharmed. Rhea just sigh to know they have won.

Rhea: " Ok you win we will give what is yours."

Rhea then ask the church soldiers to bring the magic stones to him. About a hour they have came back and brought the stone. Rhea then gives the stones while the Mouth then point his finger to them. The Orcs then let go of Flayn and the red hair girl while Y/n in darkness sees her. He was then infested on her because he sense a great dark power in her. Y/n then disappear while Rhea looks at the fortress to know what lurks in there. She then left with her army because she knows if she can attack. Then her army will be crush if there is something bad in the fortress. The mouth then got two magic stones shape like horns where put on the Alter. Y/n looks at it to see it was beautiful. Now he can summon the Demon in Fódlan the Balrog. One of his manster's beast and elite troops. Y/n then looks at his hands to see he was weak. He then uses his last of his power and out the mouth back to Mordor. He then looks at Azog and D/n.

Y/n: " I must go back to Mordor. My daughter will be in charge. The four will protect you my sweet girl."

D/n smiles while Y/n goes back to Mordor at night. Y/n was then at the tower and uses his eye to look around. Y/n was then thinking about telling the truth about his daughter and finding a good gift for her birthday.