Chapter 4 The Rise of Mordor and the fort taken

3rd Pov

In Mordor the Tower of baradur dor. Y/n was looking at ground to see his army is growing. His daughter came to see him.

D/n: " Father I would like to meet my adviser and ambassador."

It was then a man with a helmet came and kneels to him.

Mouth of Y/n: " My master it is good to see you."

Y/n: " So your my ambassador? Tell me why did you join me?"

Mouth of Y/n: " I came here so I could help you. The church is corrupted with your ring."

Y/n: " My ring? Tell me where's my ring?"

Mouth of Y/n: " I don't know but their leader of the church is a woman named Rhea. The church created two new kingdoms. The kingdom of Fargus and the Leicester alliance. We are by the alliance while the church made a fort outside of Mordor to prevent the your orcs, Uraks, and Olog-hai to go out."

Y/n: " I see well we will conquer Fódlan soon. First we need to take the fort so they will know that darkness is coming to Fódlan."

Mouth of Y/n: " But master you sure this is a good idea?"

Y/n: " We will win now let's go prepare our armies."

Y/n walks down the tower and went outside of camp. Y/n looks around to see his army. His army looks at him and see his army of Mordor. They will be ready for a new war to conquer Fódlan by his grasp. Y/n then walked to see Ratbag with a Olog- Hai

Y/n: " Ratbag who is this Olog-hai you have?"

Ratbag: " Ohhh this one I call him Ranger."

Y/n: " Ranger?"

Ratbag: " Yeah I kinda like his name. So you know he was a bang up Ohh it's horrible. So I just release him and guts are everywhere and now we became friends."

Ranger: " Ohh cha ga na cha. ( We are not friends. He saved my life.)"

Y/n: " Sha na go na ma la ( You must keep him safe I kinda like this Orc.)"

Ranger just nodded while Ratbag wants to know what's going on.

Ratbag: " Hey Uhh Boss what did you say to him?"

Y/n: " Just saying hi."

Y/n then summons the witch King while he kneels down.

Witch King: " What is it my lord?"

Y/n: " I wanted you to take command of my armies and take the fort outside of Mordor. Today Mordor will rise of a new darkness."

Witch king: " It will be my honor."

The witch king and his nazguls turn into green mist and flies to the west of the path where they can fit Y/n armies. Y/n then got his mace and points to the west.

Y/n: " Armies od Mordor!!!! Today we will rise and destroy the Fódlan!!!!"

All the orcs ether roar in a war cry and marched to the way where they can fit their armies. They just march and march. They where ready for the war to begin.

Hours later

Somewhere at the fort. The church army was station here. They where suppose to be a secret army to protect the west from monster advance it was then they heard noises down. They all looked to see monsters a legion of them. They then roar and bashing their shields and the ground. The witch king and his nazguls came down and turn into their ghost form.