Chapter 3 The March to Barad dur

3rd pov

Somewhere not bar from Barad Dur the orc, Urak, and Olof-hai are marching to the tower to fight against those who supported his Y/n's daughter. It was then they made it to the camp. They looked to see she gathers her army here to know that it's her last stand.

Bruz: " Hey boss look they gather everyone in there. Too bad that you are really the true dark lord."

Tarka: " Ohhhh ahhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!"

Narug: " Ohh so they just Ohh no it's the dark lord why did I just join her while I could just him."

Ratbag: " Boss our armies are ready what are you orders."

Y/n then grab his sword and points while he yells.

Y/n: " Charge!!!!!!!"

The orcs, Uraks, and Olog-Hai then charge into camp. The orcs, Uraks, and Olof-hai who served D/n charges. The two Orcs, Uraks, and Olog-Hai fights for who they service. The witch king then slash with his mace and sword. The Nazgul where a charging killing the traitors without any mercy. Y/n was just walking into the camps until Ratbag came while stabbing a orc.

Ratbag: " Boss her army's captains and war chiefs are at the tower. She's basically her last stand."

Y/n: " Clever my daughter is but she doesn't want me to rule Mordor as she's just a child."

Ratbag: " By a way Uhh master where did you get a daughter? In all those weird things so you have a wife?"

Y/n: " Yes but enough to talk I'll go see her."

It was then Y/n's power was then increasing. Mordor is taking the likes of him and gets powerful. Y/n then slash the traitor orc while Bruz came. He then smash a Urak and throws him.

Bruz: " Hey boss look we have a captain here."

It was then a Urak Captain with a Sword came.

Urak Captain: " Hey you!!! You faker I'll kill you good."

Bruz: " Ohh hey you don't your master like that."

Urak Captain: " I'll show you what is good is dead."

The Urak Captain then change Bruz until Bruz blocks his attack and slash him with his club. He then push him around and grabs his head. He then rips it. Bruz then throw his head while Y/n was silent.

Bruz: " Hahahahaha I love how I do this. Now master I should go."

Bruz then left to kill the traitors while he walks. The go first point was then capture from his army so he then got out his red flag in his Mordor's name and slams it. The traitors then retreats to the second point. The witch king then ran at his master.

Witch king: " My Lord. The traitors are retreated at the tower. They are doing their last stand."

Y/n: " What about the second point?"

Witch king: " We have capture it."

Y/n then walks to the second point of the camp until he got out his flag of Mordor and slams it. The orcs, Uraks, and Olog-hai where then cheering for Y/n's leadership. It was then the armies of Y/n marched to the last point the tower entrance. Y/n then stops to see many orcs, Uraks, and Olog-hai.

Ratbag: " WOW ok maybe fighting her is a bad idea."

Y/n: " *sigh* Armies or Mordor!!! Your master is back!!! Lay down your weapons if you wish to live and serve me!!!"

All the orcs, Uraks, and Olof-hai laughed to know it's just a joke to think he's the real dark lord. Y/n's hand was then glowing. His body was then fusing and he then burn while making a eye. Everyone was then Surprise until the Nazguls kneel. It was then armor man with a maze then appear and everyone was then scared. Ratbag and Bruz knows it's really him for all those years.

Ratbag: " It is him!!!"

Bruz: " I'll be I thought it's just a imposter."

Ratbag:" So you really think you going to betray him."

Bruz: " Ok I lied I was about to betray him because I thought he was an imposter."

Ratbag: " Shush now the master is going to bash them. Ohh hey what's that."

Ratbag then ran to where he found something. Y/n with his armor on and his face walked to the Orc,Urak, and Olog-hai traitors. They then ran while they don't want to die.

Y/n: " Fear me fools!!! I have return!!!"

Y/n was then swinging his mace. The orcs and Uraks then flying out and getting killed. Every Orcs, Urak, and Olog-hai then surrenders to the old Dark lord as he walks to the tower. He then climbed at the tower until he then sees a beautiful lady. She then turns around a smiles.

???: " Ohh is that you father?"

Y/n: " Yes I have return!!! Now give me the tower or you shall be doomed."

D/n: " But being lord is cool. I can do whatever while you just do your thing."

Y/n: " But I am the dark lord of Mordor and you just my sweet little girl."

D/n: " What about mother!!! You always been in conquering things but my mother died from you. The orcs where very nice because I am your daughter and buried her. How long I can do this!!!"

Y/n: " Then I'll just force you to remove you from your power."

Y/n then slash with his mace while D/n dodge his attack. D/n got out her sword and slash him. Y/n then deflect her attack and then grab her.

Y/n: " You are weak."

D/n: " I am not weak and You'll pay for this!!! You killed my mother!!!"

D/n slash him 5 times Y/n blocks until he gets hit about 3 times.

Y/n: " You think your weapon will kill me then you are weak!!!"

D/n: " Shut up Shut up shut up!!!"

D/n strikes until Y/n grabs her. He then throw her until she was injured. Y/n then smash her. D/n close her eyes under her helmet until he smash by her. D/n opens his eyes to know why.

D/n: " Why do you want to?"

Y/n: " Now!!!!"

D/n did what he's says and took her helmet. She then reveals her Eyes similar to him and her face. Y/n looks at her to know he cares about her.

Y/n: " That face is what your mother looks like. She was part of the church until she met me. She ditch it to go with me and I think you my best daughter."

D/n: " Father I am sorry that I overpower you."

Y/n: " It's ok now we will conquer what I started."

About a week the army of orcs, Uraks, and Olog- hai then serve Y/n and then begins to start building a army and make new plans to conquer Fódlan.