Chapter 8 ThunderStrike in Dol Guldor

( Will she survives in this Dark fortress where Y/n is?)

3rd Pov

In Garreg Mach Monastery Rhea was with Catherine and Seth about the situation they just encountered.

Catherine: " Lady Rhea please I am telling the truth. Orcs came and attacked us."

Seteth: " Thats just a myth. You must have hurt your head or something."

Rhea: " No it's not a myth. I think it is time to know the truth about the secrets in Fódlan."

Rhea told both of her trusted followers about how Dwarfs, Elves, and Orcs used to live for a long time before humans came and settle the land. It was then a war between men, elves, and dwarfs against the dark lord. Rhea told them about her mother Serios killing him and exploded. It was then dwarfs and elves then hide and told them a secret to not go to public. It was why forts where built in Mordor so no monsters will come out. Seteth and Catherine where just surprise to hear what she told it was true.

Seteth: " So this Dark Lord. Are you sure he is park of the orc attack?"

Rhea: " I don't know but if orc attacks are getting worst then we will hunt them."

It was then a church scout came about the portal.

Church scout: " Lady Rhea we found those monsters."

Rhea: " Good tell me."

Church scout: " We spot those monsters at the abandoned fortress in the woods. But worst are the webs."

Seteth: " Webs?"

Church Scout: " Yes sir. Spiders giant kinds."

Rhea: " It's all I far. The shadows are about to reveal itself."

Seteth: " Could it be Nemesis who can do this?"

Rhea: " No but it might be someone who came from the past now lives here. Catherine I want you and your armies to march to the fortress and kill all of those monster. Show no mercy to those monsters!!!"

Catherine: " Yes my lady."

As Catherine left Seteth was then suspicious about this issue with Rhea.

Hours later

Catherine and her church army where at the woods. It was creepy and the trees are filled with some webs.

Church soldier: " Ohhh god it's just creepy."

Catherine: " Stay close and watch at the top there are spiders giant ones."

Catherine was marching slowly watching around the trees. Her army is closing to her while they are scared from the creepy trees. It was then they made it to the old abandoned fortress. It was quiet but there are no orcs.

Church soldier: " Are you sure they are here?"

Catherine: " Yes now be with careful. This might be a trap."

Catherine and he army are marching to the fortress until a orc saw them. He then ran fast to Azog to tell about the intruders.

Orc: " Azog there are intruders in the fortress."

Y/n then appear to talk to Azog.

Y/n: " This is goood. Now we can test our defenses. Now alert the orcs and prepare for a trap."

Azog then took the orcs to alert and waited until they come in. Catherine and her army enters to see it was quiet. As Catherine walks the statue's fingers moved. Catherine walked but until a Nazgul in his ghost form appear behind her with a mordor blade. He then stabs her until Catherine caught his sword and the Nazgul then slash her. Catherine uses her sword until she slash him and made him disappear. It was then a pale Orc with a mace came and slams her. Catherine then push back until her armies came.

Catherine: " You are the leader of those Orcs?!"

Azog: " Yes and you should have not come here."

It was then orc archers appear and fired at the Church soldiers. They where trapped and surrounded by orcs. Their Morals are low and Catherine was slashing the orcs. Azog didn't mean to attack due from he thinks they will die early.

Church soldier: " Lady Catherine you must leave now!!!"

Catherine: " Please I can't let you die in this fortress."

Church soldier: " We die for the people now go!!!"

Catherine has no choice but she ran while the church soldiers fought the orcs. Azog notice Catherine is escaping until he yells at the orcs.

Azog: " Get the girl!!! She is escaping."

The Orcs on Wargs then chase her until she then smash the bridge and broke. The orcs on Wargs then roar at her. It was then Catherine then saw a exit until someone was watching her. Catherine looks behind to see a dark figure who looks like a human but it was scary. Catherine feels fear on him until the Dark Figure opens his mouth and dark mist appears. Catherine was then running out the fortress while Bats from the fortress are chasing her. Azog came to see Y/n looking at Catherine.

Azog: " Why did you let her go?"

Y/n: " It's because she looks strong. Maybe you or I will fight her someday and see her power."

Azog: " Our boys cleared the intruders. There all dead."

Y/n: " Good now gather our armies. We will gather more so we can destroy the church."

Hours later

Catherine made it to the Monastery. She then ran to find Lady Rhea about the news of the attack.

Catherine: " Lady Rhea!"

Seteth: " Catherine why are you here and where's your army?"

Catherine: " They all died. We where ambush by those orcs. I lost many and I saw something."

Rhea: " What is it?"

Catherine: " It was a dark figure and I can't really see his face. Is he really back?"

Seteth: " Nemesis?"

Rhea: " I don't know but if he is then we will deal with this."

Seteth and Catherine walks away while Rhea was angry.

Rhea: " You monsters. All those years we will hunt your kind now you will hunt our kind."

Meanwhile in Dol Guldur

The orcs where then digging holes to make tunnels while Y/n in his mist form was with Azog. The two then try to make a plan to find in the tunnels a stone. A magical stone that could reawaken the demon from hell.

That's it and does anyone know what am I talking about the demon from hell.