𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰

·       ✷    ·   * +     ✫     ✧       ✷       ⊹  

. ·      ✷ · * +   ✫     ✧      ✷   ⊹  

𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚

 ✧   ˚       ✧  ✵     * *  *      .

Finn Wolfhard was born on the 23rd of December, 2002. His parents, Mary and Eric, were more than overjoyed to have another beautiful son in their family. They had planned on naming him Alex, but when his mother first held him in her arms, she knew their second choice name was a perfect fit. So Finn was born two weeks early, an "early christmas miracle", his parents called him.

I was born two months later, in the same hospital room, on the 13th of February, 2003. My parents were the happiest they had ever been to welcome their first (and last) child into their lives. They hadn't known my gender until I was born since they wanted it to be a surprise, but they were overjoyed when they held their baby girl for the first time. Sky, my name, was a name chosen because well, it was funny, and no other name seemed to suit me. Who would pass up a chance to name their kid Sky McCloud? Not my parents. They considered choosing a more normal name to pair with our unusual last name, but us McClouds aren't exactly the most serious people.

Our mothers were beyond ecstatic to be pregnant at the same time. Having been best friends since their freshman year of university, they had both always dreamed of their kids being friends. Mary even came to the hospital with Finn and Nick a few hours after I was born. I first met Finn when I was less than a day old.

From the second I saw him, my newborn self stopped crying for the first time. Actually, I smiled. He smiled too. From that moment on, it was clear that we clicked so simply and easily, which was a relief to our parents. They knew it was meant to be that we were born around the same time.

Alas, Finn and I were born destined to become best friends. Less than two months apart, as close of family friends as it gets, and living in the same neighborhood, we spent as much time together as they did with their own families. 

We took baths together, went on family vacations together, went to the same preschool, and did virtually everything that siblings would have done. Finn's older brother, Nick, was an older brother figure to me. He would be as annoying and loving to me as he would to Finn.

As we grew up, we learned everything at the same pace. His first word was only a week before mine. I learned how to walk first, though he got his first steps in the day after me.

It couldn't have been more perfect. We were born destined to be best friends, and my relationship with Finn is something I took for granted since the start of my life. We clicked since my birth, and our parents could tell it was something that would last as we got older.

✧   ✫   ⊹   ⊹ · .      *·      ✫     .   ✺    .   *   ✧ ✷      ⋆  ·

𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜

finn wolfhard

sky mccloud