𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

·   ✹           ⊹       ·      ✧ ˚   *  ⊹       

·   ✹           ⊹       ·      ✧ ˚   *  ⊹       . ✧ ˚ . .     .     +  .   ˚ ·       ✫ · .  .   .  .

"This room is sick," I say as I throw my duffel bag onto a king sized bed.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool," Finn says. He puts his bag down before walking over to where i'm now standing looking out at the windows. He puts his hands on my shoulders and massages a bit before snaking his arms down around my waist. I lean in and he holds me close. A kiss is placed on my head. "Wanna walk down to the beach baby?"

"Yeah," I smile. "I can't believe you took me to Hawaii."

"Hey, we haven't done anything fun for our birthdays in a while. And we really need this break from work."

"I needed this so bad. I also think i need a drink after that flight."

He chuckles before taking my hand. We walk downstairs to the hotel lobby, and right out past the pool area in the back is the beach.

"Look," Finn points to the bar.

"It's our stop," I laugh. I order two pina coladas, charged to the room. They come in hollowed out pineapples with straws and cocktail umbrellas.

Finn and I walk hand in hand, pineapples in other hands, onto the beach. I kick off my sandals and skip around the sand, Finn following and smiling at my every move. He moves to me and pulls me into a hug.

"You're so fucking cute," he tells me.

I look into his big heart eyes. "You always will be to me, Wolfhard. Let's go dip our toes in the water."

The water feels refreshing in between my toes, and the sand under my feet is like a mini foot-rub. I lean my head back as I face the ocean, and just let myself feel the breeze. My eyes shut, and now it's just me and the wind, and Finn's hand in mine. It's like there's nobody else on the beach right now.

"Wouldn't this be like the prefect place for a proposal," I joke.

"Really?"

"Yeah, the suns about to set. It's actually probably one of the prettiest views i've ever seen."

Finn pulls me close and looks out at the ocean. "It is."
A few seconds pass.
"What if I proposed to you right now?"

"Right now? Like today?"

"Would you say yes?"

We both look at each other mischievously. "Of course I would say yes Finn."