𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

˚  ✫  ⋆      ·   ⊹   

˚  ✫  ⋆      ·   ⊹   . .   ✧ ·    ✧·      +      *  *   ·   ⊹   

Finn and I were playing like we did every day. Our parents would bring us over to have playdates so they had an excuse to hang out and let Finn and I entertain each other. When we were toddlers, our favorite things to do were build with blocks and put on plays with costumes for our parents.

On this particular day, we were doing a bit of both. We both had ridiculous costumes on, Finn wearing a police costume with a princess tiara and myself wearing a cowboy hat and a cinderella dress. We were constructing a city out of blocks, placing little action figures and dinosaurs on all of our block buildings while we planned the story for our play.

"Come on, Sky, it's time to go home for your nap," my mom said, peeking her head into the playroom.

"I don't wanna go," I whined.

"Pwease, can she stay?" Finn said, playing with two blocks in his tiny hands.

"We need to finish the play. I can nap here" I blabbered in my almost not understandable toddler voice.

"Sky can nap here," Finn said, supporting my argument. I turned to him and smiled.

My mom looked at us, too happy to say no. "Mary, Finn and Sky want her to stay here for naptime. They say they aren't done with their play."

Finn's mom sighed and entered the room. "I guess they can. Could you stay and watch them while I pick up Nick from kindergarten?" she asked my mother.

"Yeah, no prob," my mom said. She gave Mary a quick hug before she left the house.

"Alrighty, you can nap, but only if you actually sleep this time. You can finish the play later," my mom told us, making us both giggle. She laid us both down in Finn's toddler-sized bed, and left to go make a coffee in the other room.

She came back fifteen minutes later to see us both cuddling, completely knocked out. It was too adorable, so she came back with Mary's camera and took a few photos. One of the photos, I'm pretty sure the Wolfhards still have framed in their living room.

✧    ✫    ⊹   ⊹  · .      *·       ✫    .    ✺     .    *   ✧ ✷   ⋆    ·