𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

·        ✵      ·        ✺      ✺    

 ·    ✵      ·      ✺      ✺    . .   *     *   * .     ✦ .

By the age of sixteen, Finn and I's friendship is still going strong. Even after all the complications that surround his fame and us growing up, we still manage to be our same old selves together. Now that we're older, though, we've learned how to have more fun. As any other regular teenager does, we both experiment with alcohol and weed, and we've both had our share of random meaningless hookups. And you would expect Finn, the child star, to be worse... but I think I would give myself that title. 

Another benefit of getting older is that our parents would give us more slack. I could drive at this point, which means Finn and I has a lot more independence. We could also travel without our parents now, which was great. 

One of our first trips together without parents was to LA. We visited friends and stayed at their shared apartment, while Finn had to be in California for some work stuff. Beside that, we decided to stay for a week during a school break so we had time to hang out and make memories with friends, all of which were older than us. Finn's second best friend Josh was twenty at the time and all our other friends were around his age, but it didn't really matter, not like they were more mature than us or anything.

One night during that trip, our friends decided to throw a party, and holy shit, that night changed things for me. What started out with a few people filming dumb clips for an episode of "stupid bitches enterprises", a dumb youtube series by josh, ended up a little weird.

"Why do you guys all have cool names?" Drew complained. "Seriously, all my friends get to have names like Enya Umanzor, Finn Wolfhard, and Sky McCloud meanwhile I'm over here stuck with Drew Philips. What kind of boring-ass last name is that?"

"We still love you," I laughed, starting to really feel high.

The rest of the night was just young people having fun, being drunk and high, and doing dumb stuff while recording bits for the video. Eventually, people were going to bed and calling ubers home. I was sitting on the sofa changing the song on the speakers when Enya sat down next to me.

"Sky, I wanna show you something," she told me. 

"Okay?" I laughed. She led me to the spare bedroom, before pushing me inside the room and locking the door behind me.

"Enya?" I asked, knocking on the door, now alone in a pitch black room.

"You two have fun in there," she said, Josh's laughs also audible behind the door. Then a light turned on, and I learned that Finn was in the room with me.