Chapter 17

Yoongi POV

"Yoongi? You have some visitors."

My gaze slowly slides over to the nurse in the doorway, that same smile plastered on her face like earlier. I frown as my face scrunches up a bit at her words, not really knowing who the hell would be here for me. I remain silent though, watching her face fall a bit before turning my head away and looking towards the other side of the room once more. I faintly hear her sigh before I hear pairs of footsteps entering the room. I don't bother looking over to figure out who the hell it could be though, knowing it doesn't really matter. Knowing whoever it is doesn't really care.

"Yoongi?"

My head doesn't turn as I look over in the direction of the familiar voice, feeling mixed emotions as I watch my six band mates file into the room I'm being held captive in. The nurse is still in the doorway, probably watching to see if I'll actually speak, but I merely look away from all of them. I have nothing to say to them, and if Namjoon found what I wrote him then he knows everything, allowing for me to truly have nothing to say.

"Hyung, how are you feeling? Are you okay?" Namjoon asks softly as he approaches my side first. I let out a quiet puff of air through my nose at the questions, fairly certain that those answers are self explanatory. I reluctantly give in to look over at the younger, raising an eyebrow at him for a moment before looking away from him again.

"Yoongi, please don't be this way. You have no idea how fucking terrified I was when I found you last night fucking unconscious on the floor." Namjoon chokes out. I just roll my eyes, wanting to ask where the sudden care has come from, but lacking the care to actually speak. It's not like anything I say is going to matter. It's not like anything that's happened is going to change anything. I can't force anyone to care about me. I can't force anyone to love me. I have nothing to say.

"Hyung, please. You have no idea how worried sick we've been over you. Namjoon hyung has been going out of his mind about how you were doing." Jungkook speaks up.

I can't manage to stop myself as my head snaps in the youngest's direction, a cold glare in my eyes when I look over at him. He looks sincere though, a few tears running down his cheeks as he watches me with what's probably worry in his eyes. It doesn't change anything though, none of this does. It doesn't change what's happened and it doesn't change what should've happened. I should've fucking died. Should've gotten to finally have been with my mother and leave this cruel fucking place. I'm all alone down here anyways. I have no real place or purpose.

"Yoongi, stop this. You have no reason to be glaring at Jungkook. He never did anything to you. It was always me and Hoseok who were shitty to you. If there's anyone that deserves your coldness, it's the two of us." Jin cuts in, catching my glare next. I just roll my eyes though, shaking my head with a bitter smile before looking away from them all again, my not so happy smile falling from my lips fast.

I soon hear another pair of footsteps entering the room though, and I want to groan at the fact that I have even more people trying to bother me.

"I'm glad to see you boys are back. How does he seem to be doing?" Doctor Lim greets, causing me to huff quietly and flop my head back against my pillow. I really don't need this asshole back here on top of having them here.

"He isn't speaking." Tae answers quietly, a melancholy tone to his voice. I purse my lips at his words, refusing to say anything.

"He hasn't spoken since he woke up then." Doctor Lim says with a sigh, moving to sit down on the side of the bed where I'd been looking. I glare at the older man, not wanting him or anyone else around at this point.

"Is he actually able to speak?" Jimin asks, voice barely louder than a whisper. I glance over at him to gauge his reaction to all of this, mildly shocked to find him looking a bit like a small child.

"He does have the ability to speak, it's a matter of him actually choosing to speak I'm afraid." Lim explains, looking back over to me. I roll my eyes at him, averting my gaze up to the ceiling.

It's too late for all of them to care. It's too late for anyone to really act like they care anymore. I know the truth of the matter as it is, I know how much of a waste I really am just lying here. It's not like I need anyone to hide it from me anymore.

"Yoongi, why are you doing this? I-I read what you left me. Why are you being so stubborn right now? You know as well as I do that you need help, hyung. Let us help you." Namjoon says weakly. My head snaps in his direction only when I feel his hand wrap around my own, eyes wide with a mildly panicked glare when my eyes meet his. I can see the worry and fear and mild desperation in his eyes as he gazed down at me, but I just sigh and look away once more as I pull my hand from his.