✽ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

◦ ◦ ⊙ ◦ ◦

◦ ◦ ⊙ ◦ ◦

During lunchtime, Jieun glanced around at the tables. While keeping an eye out for her friends, she also couldn't help scanning for Jungkook. He had told her via text that his morning would be busy, that he'd be spending most of his day practicing after the fourth period, but she still looked for him.

Finding the girls was easy when Eunjae stood from their table and waved an arm over her head, flagging Jieun down. She made a beeline for the table tucked towards the back, watching as Yeju chomped down on the thick, overflowing wrap of various deli types of meat and veggies while Daeun drank from her apple juice.

"Finally," Eunjae said first. "I thought you would spend the whole lunch in that damn office."

With a shrug, Jieun peeled her pink hoodie off and draped it over her lap. "Sorry if I have obligations as a class rep around here."

"Sooo..."  Daeun crossed her legs and leaned an elbow on the table. "Where's your friend?"

"Is there anyone missing from our table?"

"I guess she meant the hot-soccer-player-you're-seeing type of friend," Yeju answered with an evil grin.

There was something in their tone, something suggestive which only meant one thing. Jieun's gaze turned icy as she slowly looked over Eunjae's side. She tried to duck her head but was unable to keep silent for so long, feeling the daggers her friend in front of her had in her eyes.

"I didn't say anything!" she exclaimed, ready to defend herself in every way. "Daeun was the one who told us that Jungkook was at the coffeehouse and was acting all nice and cute after Yeri made a mess on the floor—then she said, oh, he and Jieun would have made a nice couple, and I just said, yeah you bet your ass they are, then they both looked at me like I said something wrong, which I might have, but that's besides the point!"

Somewhere during Eunjae's rant, Jieun rolled her eyes, finally understanding what the problem was. Her friend accidentally spilled the beans—it wasn't a surprise—and apparently, there was nothing she could do now to deny it. 

To her left, the brunette quickly swallowed her food, gulped some water to wash it down, and stared at Jieun with wide eyes. "You're telling us everything, right?"

"Didn't Miss Big Mouth here tell you guys everything?" 

"Not enough! You slept with him?" Daeun asked. 

"No! I—" 

"Spare us nothing!"

Jieun ignored Yeju's interruption and shared a look between her two friends, hesitating just long enough to draw out the suspense. Eunjae looked remorseful while eating an apple but also curious since she didn't get all the details she so much craved.