✽ 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠

◦ ◦ ⊙ ◦ ◦

◦ ◦ ⊙ ◦ ◦

"Is painting the whole house really necessary?" Jungkook sighed, a beer in one hand

"Is painting the whole house really necessary?" Jungkook sighed, a beer in one hand. "Just the living room would be enough for me."

"Correction—one wall would be enough for you, the lesser the work, the better, right?" Taehyung teased, his hand around the ladder Jieun was currently standing on. Her natural lack of balance caused the ancient metal to lose footing once again, which he was very quick to grab it.

"We're three people doing the job, lazy boy," she said, carefully reaching her hand higher, coating the wall with the green paint. "It's so much faster when you're not doing everything yourself."

"Still," Jungkook grumbled. "We started painting off these walls at 9 and it's already lunchtime."

"Maybe if you stopped complaining like you always do, we'll be lucky to finish this up before din—w-whoa!" The ladder gave a little quiver, and Jieun looked down, noticing Taehyung had his attention suddenly on his phone. "Taehyung!"

He immediately shoved the device back into his pocket and grabbed the ladder. 

"If I end up falling from here, I'll make sure to break your neck as well in the process!"

"Sorry, sorry...."

Jungkook sighed once again, gazing into the buckets of green and white on the floor, losing himself in the colors for a moment. Anything related to housing and decoration always made him bored. He stared up, watching the class rep sliding her brush and the way she had no trouble filling up even the tiniest space on the wall.

Her strands were loosely pulled back into a ponytail, revealing a slender porcelain-like neck. He smiled to himself, shoving a hand down his faded jeans, and leaned on the wall just as her eyes fell directly on him with a glare. He knew standing around like this would piss her off.