✽ 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

◦ ◦ ⊙ ◦ ◦

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

"Ok, next stop: Namsan Tower!" Jieun announced with a big grin and an open map in her hands

"Ok, next stop: Namsan Tower!" Jieun announced with a big grin and an open map in her hands. "It's twenty minutes walk from here to the cable car, so we better hurry up before it gets too late." She whirled around once she got no response, shifting her leg weight in annoyance. "Seriously?"

Jungkook and Taehyung were about ten feet away from where she stood, walking so unbelievably slow that even the elders who passed by were faster.

"Can the turtles speed up?!"

"Time out, Jieun..." the player asked tiredly. "We need a break."

She scowled at them, planting her hands on her waist. "What kind of athlete are you that can't endure a little walk around the city?"

"You call that a little walk?" he scoffed. "Blood will be coming out of my shoes very soon."

"You asked for a tour. I'm giving you the tour."

"Don't remember asking to visit the whole goddamn country in one single day though—let's eat."

Jieun's mouth hung open as she stared after him.

She squinted her eyes at the annoying brat and took the map back up, searching for directions to a good restaurant. "Killjoy," she muttered.

Once they returned to walk, Taehyung took the chance Jungkook had busied himself with his phone. "Ignore him."

Jieun frowned, confused. "Huh?"

He nodded his head to the boy ahead of them. "Jungkook. He gets very moody when he's hungry."

"Oh, really? I could've sworn this was his real self!" she raised her voice enough for Jungkook to hear it, but she was fully ignored; Taehyung gave a little chuckle in response.

Just then, when his eyes casually fell on the book slipping out of her small crossbody bag, he snorted without meaning to, tucking the book out to flip the pages. By the cover and light pink title, he figured the genre out.