Chapter 6 - 'The Storage Room'

No One's POV

It has been a few days since that conversation that they had, of course, whenever one of them even tried to bring it up they would be stopped Veronica who only glared at them. Ever since that day, Soviet Union has become more skeptical but careful on gaining information. Speaking of the former nation, he was inside his bedroom, sitting down at the desk that day not too far from the bed.

What was he doing you ask? Well, he was reading a book, one of the books that was provided by 'Veronica'. He sighed heavily, leaning on his chair as he looked out the window. It would be a lie to say the least of he were to say that he never, not even once, believed whatever that black haired woman said. Even her name he did not believe, it sounded obviously made up.

....

Today, this Wednesday morning, every nation was down in the living room while Veronica was at work. They all sat in the living room, watching TV while some ate snacks and chatted. Other than the noise of the TV, it was rather silent, Fritz and Winter were sleeping so it was just very quiet. No one uttered a word, most of them were comfortable, but one decided to break this silence.

"So... What else are we going to do?" Russia asked, eyes still on TV
" Meh, don't know" America shrugged, eating a pack of potato chips
"Maybe we should figure out how to get back" Germany said, looking at every nation "It's clearly obvious that Veronica doesn't trust us, but with her word, I believe she'll help us"
"More like we don't trust her" North muttered
"Well, it doesn't matter if we trust each other or not" America said, still chewing on a few potato chips "As long as we get things done sooner then it should be fine"
"Amerique does have a point" France concluded

The other nations did not speak after that, but one certain nations still felt uneasy for some reason. His eyebrows were furrowed as he thought deeper, he averted his gaze from the TV to where the Storage Room would be, his lips were pulled in a tight line.

The more the nation thought of it, the more he felt the feeling familiarity. He couldn't quite place it but there was something definitely about this place, that woman, that was familiar to him. Call it a sense of de javu, but he thought he had seen her before somewhere, but he just couldn't quite place it.

The nation thought he was crazy, but for some reason, he felt a similar connection he had with his people back in his days with Veronica, of course he refused to even reconsider that since she had told them she was American. But what of the whole 'She moved in from Germany'? As much as he could careless about wanting to know and gain her trust, he couldn't help but get in with the idea of finding just who on earth this woman really is, but then again the others always make a huge fuss over their own curiosity so they would jump at any chance to it.

He scoffed, turning to watch TV, he would think about all this some other time.

^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ = ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^ ~ ^

"Ok, so... I realized something" America said seriously, his hands clasped together under his chin, his elbows on his knees as he was hunched over

"Really now? What is it?" Britain asked sarcastically, sipping his tea as usual

" We don't know anything about this world" He said, looking over his sunglasses as he gazed intensely at the other nations

"Wow, I never realized" North Korea also sarcastically said, doing dramatic motions with his hands "You just realized that?"

"Well, yeah--wait, what?" America said, dumbfounded "Am I the only left out here!?" He cried out, slumping on his seat as he pouted