001

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

waking up in the morning is hard. really hard. realizing that i have to wake up everyday at 6:30... is hard. but something that always kept me up was youtube. editing, so that's why i found sleep for the weak. haha. i know, stupid, since everyone needs to rest, but i need to focus on my youtube channel a lot. it takes time. but since i heard this new school that i'm about to start going to has a bunch of youtubers. thank god, so they for sure understand my struggles woah. that would be so weird. seeing youtubers everyday in real life... woah! 

before i know it, it's monday, september 1st. time for the first day of senior year... in a totally different school. i slowly wake up, and i went to the bathroom to do my hygiene, such as shower, brush my teeth, do self-care, etc. i don't do much makeup though, i usually just put mascara and blush maximum. or just don't wear makeup at all. but since it's my 1st day, i feel like i should at least make it count. the thing is though, i never had a problem with my self-esteem. it's more like a thing that people just criticized for fun? idk. but i never really struggled with how i look. mainly because i have learned to love myself. enough of talking, i need to grab breakfast. i live in a house, with my brother. it's quite large for us 2 though. my brother works a full-time job at a cafe and during the night he has 3 hours of tutoring with little kids.

i head down to grab something for breakfast, i chose nutella, bananas and bread. my favourite. as i quickly try to finish it, i check the time.

7:38AM

monday, 1st september

unlock?

okay okay, i still have time. i have about 22 minutes left. to get to the school, it takes me 10 minutes. so i can come early.. right? nah. i have time, i will stay home. as i scroll through instagram, i get a weird message from an unknown number.

unknown has added you to a group!

unknown: good job fucktard this isn't ani

unknown: oof okay wait

sana: u m ?

unknown: leave

unknown has added unknown to a group!

unknown: hey!

unknown: hey sorry it took long alex doesnt know how to type a number correctly

unknown: oh aight well who's the other person?

sana: i'm sana

unknown: leave please

sana: eh rude but sure

sana has left the group

this is probably the most interesting thing that ever happened. amazing. as i check the time again, it's 7:45, i should get going. of course, my brother decided to drive me since he is the type of brother who loves to be overprotective and act like a parent. oh and did i mention he has a motorcycle and not a car which annoys me? yeah oops.

10 minutes later, i'm already there. it's really crowded, and i don't really know anyone. i try to notice small details on people, but something i noticed is that they all dress similarly. i saw one girl with pink hair but that's that. nothing else interesting. there was a parking infront of the school so we parked, and i got off the motorcycle, taking off my helmet which was pure black. i could sense people staring, it's pretty much like a superpower now, the fact that i can sense when people are judging/staring. my brother snaps me out of my thoughts.

"earth to sana." he says while touching my hair like an idiot.
"sure buddy, i'm going."
"be nice or i won't buy you strawberry mi-"
"okay okay i love you please don't do this." i laugh at the fact that we are arguing about m i l k. i have a weird obsession with strawberry milk, don't ask lmao. 

i slowly head towards the entrance, and i see the principal. thank god, i can finally ask about my schedule. that question was killing me the entire morning. 

"excuse me? are you the principal?" i ask calmly, i don't want to make a bad first impression.
"yes, and you must be... sana? right?"
"yes sir, i wanted to ask about my schedule if you don't mind?"
"i'm going to give it to you in a minute, also, no need to be so formal with me." he laughs, nice. the staff here are more chill than my last school. 
i decided to wait for him outside his office as he makes an important phone call, but i see an unfamiliar approaching towards me. the hall was long, but still i could faintly see the person. i promised myself something though, if someone teases me or in general just makes me mad, i'm not going to hold back. i don't care. i won't let the same things happen to me like in the last school.
"hey there." the unfamiliar figure sat next to me, it was a boy, with very very long hair. he had hair longer than me?
"hi." i smile, replying to him. am i already making friends? oh my god!
"what's up with that hair of yours?" he suddenly spoke, i froze, what the fuck? is he seriously going to talk about my hair i-
"nothing, i just like it dyed." i try to act nice, even though i'm actually really pissed.
"you do realize that.. in this school, only the popular ones have their hair dyed?" as he said that, i burst out laughing. this guy i swear- and i thought this school was normal. pfft. i see the principal coming out and he invites me in.
"we'll see about that long-haired boy." i say, turning around and facing him, i could feel the shock and angriness. lmao. 

↝ i hope you like this story for now, i will try to make it as better as possible! (^: