008

but after a while, everyone got comfortable and we talked about a lot of stuff. from school, to youtube life. not gonna lie, alex was the most interesting out of all of them. something about him just intrigued me. i don't know why, it just... did. i feel bad for acting mean to them in school, but i mean, they started it so i shouldn't really worry about it. it was already 7pm when we finished talking and were tired, but of course henry, the guy he is, suggested for us to play never have i ever. god dammit. i always hate these games, because i have a weird past.
"alright, let's play never have i ever!" henry sparked, with a smile on his face. 
"whatever, let's do it. who's going first?" i ask.
"henry will, he is the one who wanted to play this in the first place." alex laughed. 
"okay, never have i ever... got drunk!" both ani and henry put down a finger, me and alex nope. i guess he isn't the type to get drunk as well. i'm usually the mom friend who takes my friends to their homes when the party finishes and they are drunk as fuck. 
"damn, so we have 2 party poopers now?" ani jokes, and of course, i laugh.
"nah, i'm not the type to drink, i like partying though..." i say, quietly, so they can barely hear me.
"okay, never have i ever... skipped class?" ani says, and all of us put fingers down.
"damn, sana a bad girl, just kidding, was it once or?" henry jokes, but i noticed that alex was again silent, was he uncomfortable around me? he must be...
"too many times to count... but not in a bad way though, more like stuff were happening at home so-" i accidentally say, fuck.. now they are going to think-
"oh- well, alex's turn now." henry immediately changes the topic, thank god. maybe he isn't that bad after all. alex just said something totally innocent, which isn't even important to quote, but we had a nice time. it was already dark outside so.
"i have an idea, let's watch a movie!" ani squealed, literally, when she said that. i mean, sure, let's watch a movie. 
"sure, what are we going to watch?" i ask curiously.
"an... romance/comedy movie! we haven't watched one in a while." ugh, i hate romances. i'd rather drown than watch one of those. my ideal type of movies would be action, and maybe thriller. 
"sure..." i say, and sit between ani and alex.

- time skip uwu -

the film was so boring, even though it was a comedy, it still had sad parts where ani was literally bawling her eyes out. while i just was in my thoughts, not even paying attention to the movie at this point. before you know it, i feel as i'm about to fall asleep. oh god. please no no no- i can't just fall asleep right here- i mean, it's a friends house and i really don't want to seem annoying...

or at least i thought, and i feel my head hit something very near me, and i could feel how they got scared for a second, but got back into their position not even a second after.