003

it was a really short girl, with pink hair. the one i have seen before, while outside of the school with my brother. she started getting closer and closer, she seemed, nice.. but she had dyed hair, so i'm guessing she was one of the popular ones.
"hey! you are the new one here, right?"
"yeah..."
"ignore what the other popular people say, but god damn you are cool." she spoke out of nowhere, i like her. i really do, she's one of those friends that will cheer you up when you feel down. i can tell.
"thank you. what's your name?" i ask curiously.
"ani, i know you are sana, people keep talking about you haha." she said, and with that, we continued talking about everything. i found out she lives with 3 boys, poor her. she also told me she is a youtuber too, along with the other 3 guys. interesting. anyways, she invited me to walk with me to my house, which is great. i made a friend! 

few minutes later, the study hall classes are finished. and i'm walking home with ani. i have gotten a few weird stares, but it's fine. it's easier for me to handle it now that i have ani. we talked about everything literally. i love how open she is but yet hard to read. she also invited me to go to her house one day, possibly tomorrow, great! i'm kinda scared though, because i don't think her roommates will like me... okay, whatever.

"this is my house, i will go in, thank you for coming with me ani!"
"no problem! also, you have my number so if you need anything text me." she said and waved whilst i walked up the stairs to the main entrance. 

i decided to take a picture for instagram, since that's the only thing i'm good at atm.

liked by jennierubyjane and 189,281 othersgtfosana: this new school sucks but at the same time its oksee all 18,222 comments

gtfosana: this new school sucks but at the same time its ok
see all 18,222 comments

jennierubyjane: if someone even touches you istg i will come there-
fanssane: we love this friendship
gtfocuti: i stan
kyliejenner: cutie lets collab
gtfosana: hey queen lets do it
notchloevo: wait i want to collab too >:(

i decided to start a stream, i know, amazing, i stopped streaming because i just didn't have time. but now that i do have time, i will stream more often. as i click the button to, i realize i need an excuse for why i haven't been streaming... i will just make something up, doesn't matter.
"annyeonghaseyo my cuties! i'm back streaming! sorry for not streaming, i was busy with private stuff. anyways, let's talk! ask me questions in the chat!" and that's how the stream began. after a good hour of streaming, people kept spamming "quackity is watching" and "bluesdank here". what's that?
"guys what the fuCK is going onnnn?" i laugh, knowing that i have to search them up on youtube to see who they are. and as i search up both names at the same time, oh boy, who do i see? that long-haired boy and the beanie boy. 
"oh. disappointed, thought they were some k-idols but nevermind." i say, trying to hide the fact what they did to me today.
"anyways, it's time for me to end the stream! don't forget to follow me on instagram @ gtfosane and twitter, which is the same. kashamnida for watching and goodbye!" i say, ending the stream. damn, now i really have to rest. just like a nap or something. i mean, i don't have any homework anyways so... yeah. nap time. 

but the thing was, i couldn't nap. why? because of those 2, the ones who hate me in school, yet bring a bunch of people to raid my stream, interesting. they must be up to something tbh. okay okay. stop overthinking sana. it's fine. it's fin-

i fall asleep. yes. i fell asleep while just overthinking stuff. damn i'm weird.