005

as i left the cafe, being pissed, how dare him- wait. that's his plan- he just wants me to stress over it... i mean, it's even better by the fact that him and me have only 1 class together, and all of his other classes is in another building in the school. god thank you. anyways. my first class was i think human arts. i heard that class was pretty easy, so nothing to worry about. i went home again, since i didn't want to stay out until school starts. i just decided it is better for me if i came home to relax a bit.

i came home, after a good 10 minute walk. to be honest, i enjoyed going out this early. but hey, i still got school sadly. i was on my phone the whole time while i was home, just scrolling endlessly through twitter and instagram, tbh, it wasn't really that bad either. i found out some interesting things, for exampleeee how crayons are made~! 

okay okay, i will stop. but soon i realized i need to go to school, and this time, my brother didn't wake up in a good mood, so i just decided to drive the motorcycle instead. i don't want him to be grumpy while driving me to school, it just seems awkward and it's really uncomfortable. the motorcycle is not even that edgy, but people always judge when they see a girl driving a black motorcycle. i mean... whatever, right?

not even 5 minutes after, which was surprisingly fast, i get to school. still, parking the motorcycle and getting loads of stares. god. i try my best not to pay attention to it, but it just gets me. it really does. okay, enough of that. i headed to my locker, just to make sure which class i have first. since i have taped the schedule to the inside of my locker. yup, it's human arts. the only thing is, i have no idea where's that classroom. i mean, it says below that hna stands for the human arts classroom, but it doesn't say where it is. although, the principal showed me the part of the school where i am right now, and i haven't seen that classroom. it must be in the other building. 

i head into the other building, but something came across my mind once again, am i going to see the 'bluesdank' again in that building.. that's where he has almost all of his classes... why am i thinking so much about those 2? i mean, bluesdank and quackity. i mean, yeah sure, i'm aware this is all a part of their plan, to make me worry about them. as in worry if i'm going to see them or not. ugh. i hate this feeling. it's kinda weird though, i don't know the guy's names though?

as i get lost in my thoughts, i realize that i'm already in the building, gettings loads. but loads of stares. it was nothing like before... god fucking dammit. i mean, i walked down the hall in peace, but as i went left, i saw something i shouldn't. it was, to be exact, bluesdank, and quackity getting beat up by some other seniors, who didn't even look that scary. i mean, the person that i am, i gotta get involved. that's just my personality

"what the fuck?" i say, getting closer and closer to the scene.
"listen barbie, leave, before you get involved in this too." did he just call me a barbie- that's when i snapped. i don't know what came over me. i just got even closer, to a point where i was standing the in the almost same spot as where they were standing, pushed against the lockers.
"i told you, you were getting involv-" he said, almost swinging at me. but the thing i know to do is, manipulate.
"so what are you going to do? hit a girl? be known as the guy who hits innocent girls? interesting. well how about this, leave these 2 the fuck alone before i do something terrible. you will regret it." he kept silent, no words. another one spoke from behind though.
"what are you? yeah right, just a girl who doesn't even know how to hit so plea-" he got cut off by me, kicking him. i'm not going to state where, but i can say, where it hurt, a lot. the other guys got scared, and ran off. while the guy i kicked, barely moved. i scared him once again, by acting like i will punch him, just to scare him. he immediately ran away, way faster than before.

as i turned around, i try to process what just happened. fuck. did i really just protect those 2? god dammit- i just looked at them for a split second, and started walking the other way, aka to class. even though i was 5 minutes early, i still didn't want to just stay in that situation.