004

i wake up, and i realize that i must've have fallen asleep or something. i quickly turn over to face the clock, and see that it's 4:30am, the sun is barely up, and i am fully awake. i cannot go back to sleep again, i just can't. my body isn't letting me. i mean, school starts at 8:00. so i have plenty of time, but i have no idea what to do. hmm... maybe let's... i don't know. my brother comes at 11pm from work everyday, and leaves at the same time that i leave the house. hm... there's this cafe near me... i never really visited it so let's go! 

i throw on some clothes. and some basic shoes and went to the coffee shop. don't know why, i'm just excited to go to get some coffee. i don't know if it's the fact that i haven't been in a cafe for quite some time or just that i'm never up this early. enough of that, i decided to take a picture before i left the house, of my outfit. it turned out like this;

liked by bluesdank and 66,182 othersgtfosane: hhhhhhsee all 2,111 comments

gtfosane: hhhhhh
see all 2,111 comments

quackiiityyy: so can someone explain to me why were they talking about this girl in their stream?
gtfosane: bc im cool
chhooloe: n o
bluesdank: eh
bluuuusdk: whats that supposed to mean??
gtfosane: right back at ya
quackityy: oof

bluesdank. bluesdank.. that son of a- i will remain calm. anyways, i started heading to the coffee shop. but still, i have one question in my head, why the fuck is he up at this time? whatever, i should not care.. right? yeah right. 

- time skip brought to you by kit kat -

as i enter the coffee shop, i realize it's decently filled with people, i didn't expect anyone to be here at this time. i ordered a vanilla latte, which i always do. i sit there for a few minutes, not realizing that bluesdank and the other guy.. quackity? i think it's quackity, were sitting across my table, i kept ignoring them since i didn't want to sound... desperate? as i was about to leave, i felt someone grabbing my wrist, turning around, i see 'bluesdank'
"what the fuck do you want again?" i say, since as i said previously, i don't give 2nd chances.
"is there something wrong, sane?" he says, obviously irritating me. i didn't want to reply, i just slipped my hand out of his grip and left. i honestly don't have the energy for this.