006

as i walk into the classroom, finally finding it, i sit in the corner of the room. i was never really the person to sit in front of the class, because i was never really active in any classes. for some unknown reason, i get a text from someone. i immediately open my phone, only to see ani sending me a message.

ani: hey love, do u want to come over after school? the school cancelled last 3 classes

sana: ofc!! 

ani: i'm gonna wait for u outside of school when it rings >w<

sana: see u :D

and as i exit the messages, and turn off my phone, i see the teacher looking at me. obviously being mad for me using my phone in class. please god, don't let me get detention...
"sana, mind telling the whole class what were you doing?"
"i'm okay." i say, not even realizing what i said. god, it must've sounded mean. i mean, you can't take back words anyways so what's the point of me correcting myself, right?
"how about you exit this class, as i can see you don't need it. since you are on your phone." the teacher says, woah, okay, overreacting much? i mean, at least i didn't get detention.

of course, i exit the class, with my phone in the pocket, to scroll through instagram. i don't know what to else rather than that anyways. i sat in the hall that i wasn't really introduced to, yet feeling so familiar with it. i sat, with my back against some blue lockers. there were a few kids passing by every now and then, which some i recognized from youtube, and some who i didn't even know they existed. i decided not to go back into the class, since if i did it's gonna be just plain awkward. and she's probably gonna act x50 worse towards me. 

not so long after, a blond guy approached me, but it wasn't one of those blonds you'd see in a fancy movie... first of all, he was asian, which differs him from a lot of people from this school, but his style is interesting. it's like something i saw on instagram...
"hello. what are you doing here?" he asks me suddenly, no introductions? nothing? damn, fine. but i'm not going to lie, he is cute.
"oh well, i got kicked out of class for using my phone so. what about you?"
"the same thing." he said, which surprised me. i mean, he looked badass, but at the same time nice, once he started talking with me. 
"oh well." 
"well, mind if i sit with you?" he said, it's like he was shy to ask that. 
"not at all, feel free to." i say, a smile forming on my face. and as he sat, i realize that he was really close actually, but for some weird reason i didn't mind it? it felt, normal?