007

me and the blone guy, who i found out is named yoongi. cute name. anyways, we have talked about a lot of stuff, i mean, we had time. as i got kicked out 5 minutes into the class lol. 
"well, it was nice meeting you, you have my number, so text me sometime." i say, leaving, as it rang. he seemed nice, and we also exchanged phone numbers. this is going somewhere hehe... no no no, okay okay. i will stop. my bad.

as i exit the 2nd building, i slowly enter the 1st one, where my locker is. i have 2 more classes, since ani told me they cancelled the last 3 classes. my next class is korean, great. i love that class anyways, so what can go wrong?

- time skip uwu -

it was time for me to head out, ani has already texted me saying she's outside. i left my books in my locker, and headed out.
"hey sana!" ani says in a happy voice, but i wasn't so happy at that moment. why? because i saw those 2, quackity and bluesdank standing behind her.
"uh, hey."
"these are my roomates, there's another one but he dropped out haha. you will see him at home though." ani spoke, i immediately froze, is she serious- real funny. nope, she's serious. 
"aha, alright. by the way, is your home near?" i ask curiously.
"not really, we usually get here in a car but my other roommate is kinda sick so he couldn't pick up us today." i really thought her home is nearby lol.
"oh well, then let's go using my motorcycle? it's here parked anyways." i say, since it's true though, it would be just there in the parking, and my brother will kill me if i don't return it soon.
"really? amazing! what about those 2 though?" she asks, pointing at alex and henry, i found out about their names, yoongi told me.
"i guess they'll have to walk." i say, exchanging a look with both of them. ani giggled and not soon after we got on our motorcycle. i bet how weird it looked since ani wears pink and happy colors, while i'm here with plain colors and a lot of black lmao.

- time skip again uwu -

after a good 10 minutes of driving, we got to her house. it was nice, cozy, and nothing big. enough for the 4 of them. how does she survive with those 2... god. i mean, i understand that i cannot hate them forever. but for now, i do. me and ani sat and started playing mario kart, and she ended up winning. 
"okay another round, but this time, if i win, you need to stop hating henry and alex. if you win, you can continue hating them and dare me whatever." she offers, damn, sure. straight forward, and also very clear on her deal. although i think i will win hehe.

nope. i was wrong. she won again. wait does that mean... i need to stop hating those 2? oh god. this can't be that bad right? ye- 
i got cut off in my thoughts by henry and alex arriving finally, after 30 minutes of walking. alright, be nice. 
"yo guys, guess what! me and sana made a deal, and i won, and the deal was if i win she needs to stop being rude to you and hating you. it's your lucky day!" she's practically yelling because of excitement. 
"fucking finally!" henry yelled, while alex kinda just stood there.