The Start Of The Party

Authors Note: This was my first ever fan fiction and now that I am reading back on this it is complete trash. So if some parts don't make sense, i'm sorry about that.

I walked into the party to see Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki, and Momo. We were all waiting for people to start loading in. 

Kirishima started walking up to me and said "Hey Midoriya, glad you could make it!" I said "Thank you!" 

Then Bakugo looked in my direction. He ran to Kirishima and said "Why the fuck did you invite Deku!" "I'm already pissed that you invited half and half!" 

I started to look around and it looked so empty. No one was really talking to each other.... I went over to Todoroki and said "Hey Todoroki!" Todoroki said "Hey..." I could tell that something was wrong with him.. His voice was soft and clam, but his tone felt dark and deep. I said "Is everything okay?" Then he said "Yeah, I just have a bad feeling about the party...." Before I could ask about what he was thinking about, I heard that Sero joined the party. I went over to Sero and said "Hello Sero!" Then he said "Sup." Then Sero went over to talk to Denki and Momo a bit.

Todoroki was not wrong when he said he had a bad feeling about the party. It felt a little colder then usual, even Momo created a small sweater to keep herself warm. I saw Bakugo walking over in my direction. I started to get a little scared as his eyes were as red as the sweater Momo made. It was a really pretty red but I knew that he was not going to be like that to me...

Bakugo said "You better not fuck it up because I want this to be the best party before we become true hero's" Then I felt really warm as he had sparks coming out of his hands, warning me to not mess it up... 

I said "O-okay." 

Then after two hours later everyone from class 1-a was here. Kirishima said "Who's ready to get this party started!" Everyone was dancing to the music while everyone had red punch in there hands. It was hard to see everything but when I looked over to the left of the room, I saw Todoroki sitting in the side of the room with his own thoughts. I did not want to bother him so I left him alone. I looked to the other side to see Kirishima and Bakugo dancing but yet every once in a while, Bakugo would look at me.

 Oh yeah, the Authors Note on the bottom is always going to be the things I wrote when I was first making this, not when I was reading back on it.

Authors Note: This is my first BNHA story, if it sounds kinda bad then this is why...