....

Todoroki was right next to me as we where hiding in a bush. and Bakugo went to hide behind another bush. While I was looking to see who that was, it just seemed that Todoroki was just staring at me. I turn to Todoroki and he smiled. I said "Todoroki, why are you staring at me, do I have something in my hair?" Todoroki said "Yeah...., you have something in your hair, i'll get it." His hands start to come close to my hair as I start to feel a little red. 

For Todoroki to be touching my hair was just, I don't really know how to put it into words!!!! His hands were so soft and it felt like he was being very careful as well. 

I said "Uh, T-Todoroki, i-is it out?"

He said "No, its really hard to get out of your hair...."

I saw him look away as I looked back at him. I knew he was lying because he always looks away when he is lying. He said "Okay, its out." I said "Are you sure there was something in my hair?" Todoroki said "Yeah..." He was still lying but I felt this feeling told me not to tell him he was lying, It was a feeling I've felt before, just not so hard...  So I let him go off with the lie.

I said "Hey Todo-" I saw from the corner of my that Bakugo was out there fighting now. I said "Todoroki lets go help Bakugo!" We both came out of the bush to see that Bakugo was really sweating.. I looked at who he was fighting and IT WAS THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS! 

I started to charge up a 3%, getting ready to go as Todoroki came up to help. Bakugo said "GUYS, WHAT TOOK SO LONG!" I started to run to one of the guys until I was interrupted by this girl... 

"Oh my gosh, he is so much HOTTER in person." I looked at her and it almost looked like she was going to fall on me! She said "I cant wait to take all his blood out!" I started to fight, using about 7% now. She was swinging these small but yet sharp knifes at me while shooting needle things at me... 

If I tried to kick her, I would get shot with one of the needles, but what else could I do? I started to go with that plan. She said "I CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO BE MINE!!!!" I felt like this girl was obsessed with me! Then, 

Bakugo jumped in the middle of battle and came really close to me...