The Words Come At Bakugo

Feeling the portal suck me up as I started to get pushed even harder in the portal by Todoroki leaning on me. 

I started to feel his warmth as he fell on me when we feel out of the portal. Todoroki said "Are you okay?" I could not even say anything when he was on me. It made me start to turn red. The heat that was on his body even made me blush harder as I saw Todoroki look at me with his signature smile. I say "I-I-I, i'm okay..." 

We stayed like that for a few more seconds until..

"You two lovebirds should get up because your making everyone stare at you..." Todoroki hoped of me and said "I'm sorry Midoriya..." I said "Its okay..." I said "So, Bakugo, your here two?" Then he said "Yeah, and I regret it when I feel threw the wrong portal.." Todoroki said "Hey, that's not nice, you should not be mean to us like that!" Bakugo said "Whatever nerds" I looked around and all I saw was a forest. Todoroki said "How are we even making everyone stare at us if no one if here..."

We soon start looking around as I was looking around, at the corner of my eye, I  found Bakugo look at me. I looked back at him and he looked away. I saw his face become a little red. "Hey Bakugo, are you okay?" Bakugo said "SHUT UP, I'M NOT RED!" I said "What do you mean?" Bakugo said "I DID NOT SAY THAT!" I said "Uh, okay.." Todoroki said "Uhh, do you know where we are?" I said "Nope, sadly..." Bakugo said "DOES THAT MEAN I'M STUCK WITH HALF AND HALF!" I'm shocked that he did not say my name this time... It made me think. Todoroki said "Hey, at least i'm not a loser that shouts so loud that the whole world can hear  you!" Bakugo said "WHAT THE FUCK, DO YOU WANNA GO!" 

My thoughts got interrupted because I could not take my two friends yelling at each other. I hated it, it made me feel like even I could not come to terms with myself if anyone felt bad. 

"GUYS, DID YOU FORGET WHY WE ARE EVEN HERE!" Todoroki and Bakugo looked at me silently as I finally got the point to them both on why you should stop fighting. Bakugo said "Deku..." Todoroki and Bakugo looked at me both as the saw my dark green eyes. 

I did not know what they though but I knew that they both saw something....

Todoroki said "Im' sorry, I did not know I was upsetting you.."

After a while we all were calm as we kept trucking on. Bakugo said "UGH, WE HAVE BEEN WALKING FOREVER!!!" Todoroki said "Hey, at least we are all together. Bakugo looked at Todoroki. He saw a nice smile that Todoroki made while he said that. It made Bakugo soon look away saying "Yeah, i'm glad...

Authors Note: This is by far the most cringe thing I have written. I still am to lazy to fix it so I just am going to roll with it.