BAKUGO!!!!

Authors Note: Okay, can any of you tell me if what I wrote had a tiny bit of smut, I have never written smut before and just in case if anyone is going to skip this because of smut, I will just put what happend in the next chapter.

Bakugo said "YOU REALLY WANNA MESS WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" 

I said "WAIT WH-"

He wispered to me "If you go along with it, we can stall her" I still felt like that was not a reason to call me his boyfriend but, who knows, I felt okay with it for some weird reason...

She said "What, but I thought he was single!!!!!!" It sounded like she was whining. She said "I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!" "GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Bakugo said "I'll prove that he is my boyfriend!!!!"

Bakugo looked at me, his eyes were so deep red that I could feel a fire burning in my soul. I never knew someone this mean could accually be so cute!"

She said "PROVE IT THEN, BECAUSE IF YOU DONT, I WILL KILL HIM SO I CAN KEEP HIM WITH ME FOREVER!!!" Bakugo looked at the girl, then back at me.

I thought he was going to continue fighting but..

Mmmh...

I felt warmth touch my lips..

I could feel his soft lips touch mine as I could not help but go back at him. Are toungs, dancing around as if they were at a dance. I felt like I could just faint, I never knew that a guy like him could ever be like this. Bakugo almosted pushed me to the ground if it was not for my legs. I wanted it to last forever but,

BAM!!!!!

We left eachothers lips, as we had to start gasping for breaths. We both looked to the side to see people from U-A here! I said "Guys, is that you?" Once the cloud of dust cleared, I saw All Might and many other kids fighting the Leaug Of Villans. The girl that was battling me, came over to the other group and helped. I looked at Bakugo and said "Well, I guess that they dont need us, and lets hope none of them, you know, saw..." Todoroki came over and looked at Bakugo and said "Bakugo, can I have a moment with Deku for a second..." Bakugo looked away, I could tell he wanted me to stay but he said "Sure, go ahead..." 

Todoroki said "Are you okay?!?!" I said "Yeah, Im fine thatnks to Bakugo.." Todoroki quickly put his hands in my hair and said "Can I please do this more offten, this is fun!" I said "Sure!"

#OnLy OnE mOrE sToRy LeFt!!!