That Place Was No Place

Todoroki's Point Of View:

I felt sick to my stomach once I found out what Deku had said. I never knew he would ever go to that place. Of coarse, I knew that this was not just a fantasize. I knew that the place he went to, is a place where your nightmares haunt you. It happen a lot when I was a kid. 

I look at Deku, his eyes could never be more sweeter.   

I looked a Bakugo's eyes, Apparently he was listing to me talk as well, the thought of that made me smile just a tiny bit.

I said "Since you guys wanna know the truth, then I will tell you." I said "When I was a little kid, I always had gone to that place." "I was so scared all the time when my father would come around because that was when it started. It was a place for my mind to always wonder in the dark side. It only happen to me when I had so much bad stuff on my mind. The demons always pulled me down for that.  Anyways, that place is a place where your demons always pull you down into a world of nightmares but, Deku's is way different than mine so I don't really know what he got pulled down for..

Bakugo said "OH COME ON, that sounds like mumble jumble!"

I said "Its not, its a real place where demons take you down for a few seconds..." Bakugo looked away like he was really angry and confused but inside, I knew he believed it. 

Deku came and hugged me and said "Todoroki, i'm so sorry, I don't think that you want those memories back..."

I said "yeah, but you guys wanted to know the truth so, I told you guys." 

An excellent thing just happen when Bakugo said "GUYS, I SEE A ROAD UP AHEAD!" Deku, Bakugo and me all sprung up all exited and we went down the road to see where it took us.

Authors Note: Sorry if I took a long time to upload, Its just that I had to much work on my hands...  Anyways, this one felt kinda weird to make because it was in Todoroki's point of veiw

I will only do a different point of view, if something pops up for one of the other characters to get their spotlight.