The Party's New Guest

Bakugo started to look at me even more as I start to get nervous if I was screwing up. I knew that the only time he would ever look at me like that is if I messed something up. I try to look away, but as his eyes look at me once again, I could not help but to look back...

"hey again..." I heard a voice that I knew very well. I knew I was in trouble as I start to look down, worried what would happen to me...

As soon as I look down, four fingers touch my neck as I look down to see the first finger stroking my neck. He says "How are you today?" As I stutter, trying to say something. I tried to spit something out but all I could say was "I-I-I..." He says "If you don't go and do as I say, the party goes down..." At the corner of my eye I see Todoroki look my way. He starts to run my way but once again,

I feel my neck, once again he clenches my neck even harder as he whispers "Tell everyone there is a new guest..." I stand up and say "Guys, there is a new guest..." Everyone looks at the person by me and Momo says "MIDORIYA, GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Then he stands up and says "Hope you guys have fun in your new home!" then I turn around to see a shadow man. Todoroki leaped at me as he tried to get me away from the man, he was to late because the portals open up, sucking everyone inside. Including me and Todoroki in the same portal.

I feel like I should have went and tried to something but I had a feeling that if I did, I would regret it.  

I wonder why...

Authors Note: REEEEEE, I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR PUTTING DEKU LIKE THIS, HE DOES NOT ACT LIKE THIS!!!   

Anyways, anything that I do or mess up, i'm not fixing because i'm to lazy.