Is Todoroki Hiding Something?

For some reason, after I was back to normal, Bakugo did not put me down. He still picked me up, either he though I was still not back to normal, or something else.....   

As we were walking, I looked at Bakugo. Bakugo was smiling, I never see him smile. The though of Bakugo being able to smile made me smile. 

Todoroki looked at the ground while he was kicking rocks. He had something on his mind that was bothering him..

I could not help but ask about what just happend,

"Todoroki, why did I faint, nothing knocked me out, the only thing that pushed me back was the wind but I don't think that is the case."  

Todoroki stop walking

He looked at me

The silence bomb went of as no one said anything. Todoroki had eyes that were super wet.

I knew Todoroki knew something that I did not know but I could not help but look at his eyes....

I had never seen eyes that were so pure before. His eyes made him look like he was worried. The grey ice all hidden in one of his eyes as the fire passion was kept in the other.. I said "Todoroki...." I told Bakugo to let me go, Bakugo let me go, shockingly not saying a word.. I went to give Todoroki a hug. Todoroki said "What is bothering you?" I knew he would not say something like that in this situation but I just brushed it off and I said "What is bothering you silly?" Todoroki said "Nothing, its just myself..." 

Bakugo came in and said "Todoroki, you cant just hate your fucking self for a reason that we don't even know, tell us, what is really wrong?" Todoroki looked away....

Todoroki said "You really wanna know?"

Me and Bakugo said "Yes"

Todoroki said "Okay, I will tell you..."