Todoroki, Bakugo, I love you...

Everyone started to run over to us, giving us all hugs. I looked over at Todoroki, he seemed to be looking at me as well. I quickly look away as he started to smile. I looked over at Bakugo who seemed to be exploding Kirishima's face off. I looked back in front of me to see Uraka and Iida look at me then both look back at each other with a look that I have seen so many times before. Uraka said "Your looking at Todoroki and Bakugo huh." 

I said "U-uh n-no!"

Iida said "Are you gay?"

I said nothing and tried to look away but when I looked the other way, I saw Bakugo looking back at me. I mouthed "Help me" Bakugo came over and grabbed me and he said "uraka, Iida, we will be right back.." 

Todoroki saw Bakugo take off with me so Todoroki followed as well. Bakugo, me, and Todoroki went a few miles away to where the three of us were all alone. Todoroki said "Hey Bakugo, since were alone, can I touch your hair?" Bakugo said "W-what, fine!" Todoroki said "Bakugo, your hair is almost as fluffy as Deku's!"

I said "Thanks Bakugo, I was thrown in the corner there." Bakugo said "What even happen?" I said "Uhh... things!" Todoroki and Bakugo were both looking at me, wondering what I was going to say. 

I said "You really wanna know.."

Bakugo and Todoroki said "Yeah.."

I said "They accused me of being gay.."

Todoroki and Bakugo looked at me and then looked at each other. I said "What if its true.."
I said "I mean, I get these weird feelings when i'm around you guys, it hurts me but there is no way for it to go away.." 

Todoroki started to become a little red. Bakugo became the same but he looked away. I said "Guys, what is the feeling called.." Bakugo said "L-love.." I looked at him, before I knew it I was so red that I became a tomato! It looked like the same for the two as well..

I said "Well, I-I-I.." 

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!"

Todoroki said "I love you both as well.."

Bakugo said "S-s-same!"

I looked at both of them, Todoroki had eyes that were damp but he still smiled sweetly. I knew no one could ever replace him. Bakugo had a fierce grunt, but his eyes were damp as well. I knew that he was a keeper as well.

Todoroki and Bakugo started to crawl slowly up to me. I smiled while they both pushed me down. I could barely even breath but I did not want it to stop. Bakugo said "~I want this to never end~" Todoroki said "~Same~" I said "I really love you guys." We shared kisses all over until..

We heard sounds of bushes as Bakugo and Todoroki quickly got back to there original spots..

Soon Uraka and Iida came up from out of the bushes. Uraka looked like she was going to giggle but she didn't. Bakugo said "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" Uraka said "Uhh, the others are wondering where you guys went." I said "Okay guys, lets go!" The three of us started to walk over to where the others were. I felt sad that we could not just be there a little longer. Bakugo and Todoroki were both looking at me and each other and I whispered to them "Please don't share this with anyone."

Bakugo said "I know you really well, I know you would not want that shared." 

Todoroki said "I swear I wont."

The three of us did a pinkey promise.

From the corner of my eye from behind me, I could see Iida and Uraka look at each other and started to laugh. Uraka whispered "I knew it!" I turned around and said "Knew what?" Iida said "Nothing.." 

We were almost there to the school. I was filled with thoughts but I knew one thing was for sure, I knew that I would never leave these boys and I knew they would never leave me either...

Both of them put there hand in my pocket. I smiled at both of them as we continued to walk on.

THE END