Key-1: Celia's anecdote

(Writer's note: I'm not a doctor or a therapist or a councillor. The story is completely fictional. I ask for understanding)

March 27, 2019

"Good afternoon everyone. I am Celia Smith. Today we are gathered here for some counselling. All the parents and kids in here, do you want to leave this room turning into a new person?

Then let's begin. The biggest problem that one faces in one's family are the lack of communication. First, let's start building your communication skills. Secondly, you all need to be patient and listen to each other. Especially, adolescents and adults have to have a hold on their anger. Next step we will try to know each other more and more. For example, what is your favourite colour, number, food, actors, dot, dot, dot? Ok, people let's begin this activity!"

Evening 5 pm.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and kids! Please settle down. I am Sera, the host of the closing ceremony. Today we had one of the prestigious guests on the stage, 23-year-old Dr Celia Smith. She is a very well-known psychiatrist and a counsellor at the A- Zed hospital. She has received many awards for her work. Her simplest words and sentences are like golden words for the people in pain. Thanks to the doctors like her, the number of suicidal cases in our Ace country has decreased. I would like to thank everyone who has participated in today's activity. I am sure that the counselling was successful. Let's hope for a better and healthy future. Thank you one and all."

March 27, 2039

Hello, readers, I am Celia Smith and I am... That lady up there already gave you my introduction. My family consists of my mum, dad, an elder sister and a brother. My brother was actually adopted. My mum always wanted a male child but I was born, and due to some health issues she couldn't bear another child. So they thought of adoption. That is where I met my brother Ethan. He is two years younger than me. Even though we didn't have any blood relations, I thought we had a good relationship. But I was wrong. I happened to be his first love. I know how freakish that sounds. I tried to make him understand that it is wrong, but when do siblings even listen to each other?

Well, I am known for breakups. After that day's program, I had my 5th breakup. How sad. The person who I was dating was such a cheat! That person was dating 4 girls at the same time like a maniac. He was such an asshole. Actually, he was the first one I dated for a year. And what did I do when I got to know about his affairs? I cried like an infant. I threw things around me.

But I didn't sit still. I called all his girlfriends for a party and I invited my boyfriend.

Guess what happened in the end? He got a champagne shower. Yes! He deserved it. You don't know how that loser treated me. I can't describe it in words.

If you ask what is the greatest achievement that I have achieved in my life. My answer is -- there are many. The first one, was when I got honoured by ANO (all nation organization). The second was when I became one of the most trustable individuals in the entertainment industry, even though I belong to medical. The third was when I received an award from our president. And many more.

I am a popular doctor. But my popularity increased to the next level when I got this contract from PM entertainment. I had to treat the world-famous "Never End" group which consisted of five boys. And, one of them was Ethan. Ya... I know what you are thinking. The past biography of Ethan is in the next key.

So basically, I have my own way of treating my patients. I stay with them for many days. I try to understand them and gain their trust so that they can share anything with me. So since I was going to treat the idol group I basically had to stay in their dorm. The biggest problem was not sleeping in a room full of boys. But, it was that I had to face Ethan and had to stay hidden from "HOPEs", their fans. If this treatment became public it would cause a scandal and fans for a particular group would decrease.

But secrets don't stick long. When other entertainment agencies came to about this even they wanted to keep their plants healthy. So the secret blood was running throughout the entertainment industries. Of course, you might be thinking about the false accuses of leaking tracks and other stuff. Once, I was blamed by an agency but my patients believed in me and I was proven innocent. Of course, I was mad because they suspected me, but many idols needed my help. Since that day I became the most trustable person in the entertainment industry.

Don't get bored there is a lot of comedy, melodrama, and romance in this book. I found the love of my life in Never End, at least that's what I thought of that time. So guys, stay tuned.