Key-2: Ethan's anecdote

First of all, I am not a weird kid. LOL.

Hello everyone. This is Ethan Smith! I am an orphan since... I don't know when. I don't remember my parents, nor do I remember how I became an orphan. Luckily, I was not abandoned on a street. That is what the church father said.

Believe it or not, I was bullied a lot when I was in the orphanage. That made me strong so that I could bully the weak people in our class. I was one of those who bullied people when I was in school. I used to hate the way I am. But I couldn't help it. I was attending St. Joseph College. I was studying there with the help of my education loan. Of course, life was hard.

But, something was different about me. I didn't find any girl attractive. Not even the boys. Then I thought I might just be Asexual. That feeling stopped when I met my transfer senior, Celia Smith. I heard that her dad's investment in a project failed which incurred a huge loss to them, which made her shift her college. I met her first when she caught me bullying a student. Her words are truly golden. She changed me. She was the only girl whom I found attractive. Of course, she was my first love at the age of 17. She was beautiful no matter what she did. She was a polite, kind and disciple student for her classmates and teachers but she was opposite outside the school. I saw her letting her anger out by taking it on a tree. She spoke all bad things. That fascinated me a lot. She was clumsy. But one day she suddenly disappeared. She studied at our college for only one year. I was so sad that I couldn't tell her that I loved her. But soon I met her at the orphanage. She was there with her parents to adopt a boy. When I saw her I ran towards her.

"Senior!"

"Oh? Junior? You live here?"

"Yes!"

Seeing me talking to Celia and of course, my dashing looks were satisfying enough for her mother to adopt me. Since I loved her I tried to be good to her at all times. I proposed to her when I was 19. But her words disappointed me.

She said, "This is wrong Ethan. A brother and a sister can't have such a relationship. I guess you have misunderstood our love."

"No sister! I really see you as a woman."

"If that is the case, you will have to consult a psychiatrist. This is an abnormal feeling.", she said angrily.

"No sister! No! Remember I was adopted. I liked even before the adoption. I really like you! No, I really love you!"

"Stop acting like a psychopath! You idiot! You haven't even made your own name and you talk about love! What are you? You can't even stand on your own!"

Those words made me heartbroken and devastated. I was crying a lot. What an unpleasant gift on my birthday. But, my mom gave me the best gift. Mom was ready to have me as a son or, as a son in law. The one person I respect a lot was my mother. She loved me so much. I stayed with them with my surname as Smith. I wanted to show my sister that I could stand on my own. You might have observed that I address Celia as a sister and not by her name even though I love her as a woman. It is because she hates me into infinity when I call her by her name.

I became a trainee at the PM entertainment and later went on to become a member of the "Never End" group. I thought sister would love me at least now. But she always said that she sees me only as a brother. My hopes were shattered. But the lava of hope was coming out of the volcano when she started living with us in our dorm.