Key-7: Oh Ethan

When the trip ended, Celia and Kevin went to their CEO to speak about Seleen. The CEO gave a bit of a lecture to Kevin. Poor guy. But he was finally happy. The next day Celia had to go to the hospital to check her patients. Everything was going good.

Celia got an emergency call from the hospital. She got to know about a new patient. It was a kid. He tried to commit suicide. When she inquired about the reason, the boy refused to answer. Celia had to get to know the root of the cause. She dragged the kid and took him to an amusement park. He was least interested in it. But, how could a little kid stop a fully grown adult? (LOL.) She took him from one side to another. He finally started to enjoy the games. They then went near the baseball court.

Celia called him for a challenge.

"If I win, you answer to whatever the questions I ask. Got it?"

"Deal!"

"Good."

And then bang, bang, bang..... She was surprised by her strength.

"So kid, are you ready for the Q&A section?"

The boy unwillingly nodded his head.

"Why did you do it?"

"I was bored with my life."

"What?"

"Yep, you know it's so useless living. Going to school, writing exams and blab la bla."

"Are you kidding me? What is your age? What do you know about life?"

"Did you think a 15-year-old kid wouldn't know about life?"

"Of course not!"

"I know it! You study like crazy and then live a poor life what is the point?"

"Who told you that?"

"My parents and my elder brother are the living proofs for it."

"No kid, life isn't like that. You get to choose the way or the luxury you want in life. Life isn't plain and a single answer equation as you think."

"It is! My parents just worry about my studies and not me."

"They worry about you so they bought you here."

"No. They brought me here to get rid of me. If you send me back, they might send me to an asylum."

"That is what you think. Did they ever say that to you? And what's with the "get rid of me" phrase?"

"They said it from their own mouth!"

"Those must just be the words that they told when they were angry. They never mean it."

"No, it's a lie! Aunt wouldn't lie to me."

"Who is your aunt?"

"She is...she is the one who told me all about this", said the kid sobbing.

"Tell what?"

"My parents not liking me!"

"Oh kid...", said Celia and hugged him. He was continuously crying. She took him back to the hospital. She called his parents. They were worried like hell about the result.

"Listen to me till the end. Your child doesn't have a big problem. It's just a small thing which took a wrong turn."

"What do you mean doctor?"

"Your child is getting a bad influence from his aunt. She happened to be poisoning his mind. She is teaching ill things to your child. Your child is having a very hard time lately. All he wants is affection."