Key-8: Why so tired?

A month had passed. Ethan's hand had got fractured. Celia was living with Ash and Samuel in their room. One day she started feeling uneasy. She was too thirsty. As she followed the boys, she took a new bottle of water with her.

"Are you okay?", asked Ash.

"Ya.", said Celia breathing heavily.

She was actually waiting outside the recording room. After all Never End was getting ready for their comeback.

"Are you sure?", asked Han.

"Yah!", said Celia and fell.

Everyone panicked. Celia wasn't the type to faint. It was evening already. They sprinkled water on her face. She moved a bit but she was uncomfortable and unstable

"Take me to our hospital, please", said Celia slowly.

Ethan called manager Chu. Mr Chu took her to the hospital. The CEO of A-Zed who didn't really like Celia panicked seeing her unconscious. She was secretly taken to a VIP room and was treated.

After two days, Celia woke up. She saw a gentleman standing next to her checking her vitals. She looked around and came to the conclusion that she was in the hospital for some reason.

"What happened doctor?" asked Celia looking around? She noticed an IV next to her.

"You fell at the studio. You were unconscious for a day and it is because you hit your head to the chair which caused a small concussion. It seems like you fainted because of the stain and lack of sugar plus your blood pressure dropped. Did anything happen recently?"

"Nope", said Celia noticing that she had a plaster on her hand. "I broke my arm?"

"Hairline fracture", said the doctor.

"Wait for a second, I have never seen you in the hospital", said Celia getting surprised.

The CEO came out of nowhere. "Celia, meet Dr Chase. I got him here personally to treat my employee, which is you. Let's skip the boring conversation. Since you are healed get to work."

Dr Chase looked straight into the CEO's face with disbelief at what he just heard. Then he said cheerfully, "Yes Celia! You can get to work. Try not to strain yourself too much. "

He left. When she returned back to the dorm the boys surprised her with a small recovery party.

"You and Ethan are so similar in habits and also break hands at the same time. Wow!", said Samuel.

Everything was returning to be as good as before.