Key -10: Samuel's story

Samuel has his own version of life. His family is well off, but he was often ignored by his parents because his elder sister is a study prodigy. He has a younger sister who wants to open a bakery, which his parents don't support.

People say when they see rich, "What sadness can they have. Life is all about money and they have it." But you know the rich also have sadness and trouble in life. The more a person ignores his or her pain irrespective of your station in the society, it worsens the psychological brain. Yes, I am saying not to ignore your feelings, emotions, and pain.

Samuel has a soft heart. He can't handle himself, in a strict or a serious atmosphere. He could get a panic attack if he is scared of the limits. Basically he can't handle pressure and hates inferiority as he has suffered it from a young age. As an idol, he has a lot of responsibility to take care. He easily feels less confident and feels life is scary. In simple words, he suffers from psychological stress. It is something idols usually face but, it was a bit serious in Samuel's case. After all, the haters were back upping him. But compared to all the other scary Psychological diseases he suffered this one was something really small.

"Samuel thank you so much for finally telling me your feelings.", said Celia.

"I am kind of embarrassed now!", said Samuel getting shy.

"You shouldn't be. What you did is nothing to be ashamed of. It is just stress. And I will advise how to take care of it.

Regular exercise – set up a fitness program, 3–4 times a week

Time management – develop an organizational system

Journal writing – express true emotion, self-reflection

Guided imagery and visualization – create a relaxing state of mind

Listen to music to encourage yourself.

"Okay that's a lot!", says Samuel all flustered.

"Tablets don't cure thoughts it is the thought that cures it."

"Thanks, Celia. For some reason, I feel better."

"It's my job and if your emotions are going out of control write lyrics on them. Flush your emotions in it.", said Celia smiling.

The next person for the confession room was Ash.

Ash is an easy-going person. Life is a movie for him. A happy movie with ups and downs but in the end he makes it a happy ending movie. Ash has a lot of positive energy and is truly hardworking. In simple words 'Positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes', by Wade Boggs is what he believed.

Celia was pretty shocked by how amazing Ash is. He is mature, modern and helpful.

"You are so good. It just seems like the right way to live your life.", says Celia giving him a thumbs up.

Ash giggles.

"But boy, make sure to contact me when you feel down because you always have this Celia locker."

"Thanks a lot!", said Ash laughing.

And that was all. Time to shift to a new room. The room of Celia's brother and her boyfriend.