Key-5: Drink and Get Drunk

After having breakfast, Celia fell on the sofa and switched on the TV. Looking at her miserable habits the boys felt even more uncomfortable. They went to their respective rooms for some vocal practice.

In the afternoon, someone made noises from the plate loudly. The boys came rushing out.

"What happened?", asked Samuel.

"Hey! You guys shouldn't work so much. A soldier always has sufficient food before going for the war because he needs the energy to fight. Have your lunch. It's already 2:30. I cooked. Have a seat.", said Celia.

"Okay."

They all ate some veg food.

"Hey, Sis, you don't want us to eat the only veg till you leave right?"

"About that---"

"Are you vegan?" asked Ash.

"No, but I am an unfortunate vegetarian. I am allergic to meat. Having animal meat is fatal for me. Since I began using vegetarian etiquette, I began hating the smell of meat. You guys can have them but tell me priorly. I will stay in my room at that time."

"Ohh...."

They began eating. While half of the lunch was done Celia stood up, to announce something. "Okay, boys. Since I am paid well, I would like to do my job well too. Look, I want you guys to open up to me as much as possible. Don't worry about anything and you can tell me anything anytime and anywhere. Let's have a small welcome party in the dorm tonight. Let's get drunk. Because you can only get drunk with the people you believe. It can help us to get close. I can be your friend, doctor and even a stranger whenever you need it. But there is one thing you need to keep in mind. That is on the way you address me. My personality will change with the way you will address me. If you call me a doctor I will be your doctor. But if call me with a pet name I can be your friend or as your sibling."

"So what should we call you?" asked Han.

"How about Seal?" said Kevin and everyone started laughing.

"So funny huh," said Celia annoyingly.

"Won't our manager be angry at us if we have a party?" asked Ash.

"Your manager can't do anything. Don't worry."

After lunch, they went back to their places. The preparation for the party was done. Celia went to the market to get alcohol. Bear, Soju, Wine, were the type of alcohol present at the party. Ethan had made a music playlist for the party. It was already six and the party had already begun.

Gosh, these people got drunk so fast! Thankfully, Kevin had great alcohol tolerance. He took care of the misfortunes that were about to happen that night.

"My dear Never End, please learn to open up as fast as possible. OK? Oki? Hello!!? Please answer me! Ahhaaa!!" said the drunk Celia. Hearing this, all of a sudden Han began to react.

"Okay, I will," said Han and took his shirt off and was about to take his pants off when---

"NO!!!" screamed Kevin and ran towards him. He successfully stopped Han from taking his pants off. Kevin was also slowly getting drunk. Samuel and Ash slept on the floor hugging each other. Celia was sitting on the sofa speaking an alien language. Ethan went towards her and sat next to her.

"SISTER! Why don't you love me? Am I not good looking?"

"Of course you are handsome. I almost fell for you many times. But you are my brother legally. We can't have such a relationship. You must understand. Got it?"

"I don't want TO! I just want you!" said Ethan and went to kiss Celia.

"Hey! Get lost," said Celia trying to push Ethan away but Ethan was forcing himself on her. The kiss was about to happen when Kevin came between them and got kissed instead.

"No," screamed Kevin. He saved Celia but got himself ruined. "You stole my first Kiss Ethan!!"

And he fell on the floor and fell asleep. Everyone went to sleep in weird places. Ethan was sleeping upside down on the sofa. Kevin slept on the balcony holding the flower pot. Celia went and slept inside the bathtub. The next day they had to face each other which almost felt impossible.

The next morning manager Chu came to their dorm to get them ready for the photoshoots. But when he came, he saw a dump yard filled with 6 trash cans a.k.a Never End and Celia drunk. They looked terrible.

So Chu took their pictures and saved them in his cell. Then Chu tried to wake them up. One by one they woke up and took a bath. They were all still sleepy and were having a hangover. By the time they were freshening up, he called the agency and informed them of the situation and prepared a hangover soup for all. When they went to bathe they were recalling the past.

"Fuck! Did I just reveal the fact that I had my first kiss yesterday", said Kevin to himself when he went to shower. Celia couldn't really remember anything still.

Everyone had their seats in the dining hall. Manager Chu served them their hangover soup.

"Do YOU KIDS HAVE ANY IDEA ON WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?" screamed Chu.

"See these pictures!", said he showing his phone. Seeing those pictures they started laughing.

"Celia! Why are you in the bathtub?!", asked Samuel laughing.

"Why am I in the bathtub?"

"Why were you two hugging each other? That's gross.", said Ethan looking at Ash and Samuel.

Ash ignored the statement and saw Kevin sitting quietly. "What's the matter, Kevin?"

Everyone looked at Kevin. Suddenly Celia remembered the situation with Ethan.

"Ethan! You dared to do that again?!! How dare you?!! Asshole, come here!", said Celia coming close to Ethan in anger. Ethan began to run. Celia held his ear and pulled him back to the dining hall.

"What happened?" asked Chu.

"Nothing pleasant.", said Celia quickly.

"I will be leaving now. You (turned towards the boys) get ready. You must go to the dance studio for practice. And tomorrow you have a photoshoot so don't get wasted."

As soon as Chu left there was a serious discussion.

"I am sorry about the kiss, Celia!" said Ethan holding his hands together. "And even Kevin. Sorry man."

"Was that really your first kiss"? asked Celia.

"Yeah...", said Kevin sadly.

"I thought, through this party, you guys would open up---", said Celia and began to laugh. "Han!" said she and continued laughing she was followed by Kevin because they remembered what Han did that night when Celia said to open up. The discussion came to an end when Ash said everyone to get ready for the practice.

They all went to the PM building. The dance studio lies on the sixth floor. Everyone except for Han and Ethan got up on the elevator.

"Why isn't Han on the lift?" asked Celia.

"He is sort of claustrophobic.", replied Chu.

"Oh...."

"We don't know much since Han hasn't really shared his past with us. But it seems to have something to do with his parents. He is always pissed when they have brought up.", said Ash.

"I don't think I have ever seen him talk to his parents during trainee days.", said Kevin.

"That's sad. But what about Ethan? Does he too---"

"Don't worry. Your brother is as healthy as a bird. He doesn't want Han to feel alone", said Samuel.

"Good!" said Celia happily.