Key- 11: Han

One and a half of the month had passed. So long, Celia and Han had kept their relationship secret, tight. Celia and Han had their sweet moments while slowly Ethan started suspecting them.

Han is a type who keeps his worries for himself. He tries his best to hold the responsibility of an elder. Han doesn't really have claustrophobia. But it is his thoughts that have made him feel so. 

His parents wanted him to learn the business while he wanted to study arts and literature. He secretly joined an arts college. His parents thought he went to study business while he actually went to study poetry and arts. And one day he was caught cheating by his parents. And his parents went wild. From a young age, he was beaten by his parents to be perfect. He was locked in a room and was told to reflect on himself. But this time he didn't want to listen to his parents. Because he had started to realize that he gets to decide his future. That is what he thought. His parents were so mad at his attitude, that they took him off the university. And locked him in his room. Does this make sense? Locking up an adult so that he will reflect on his action? Of course not. It only ruins the situation. He felt too suffocated. He broke the window and ran away. I don't completely blame Han's parents because some kids learn their mistakes by getting some beatings but Han is no longer that kid who needs to be locked up.

["No matter who says what, you get to decide your life. Your future. Your job. Because it is yours! Parents just guide you. Even if they force you, at the end of the day you decide to study or not. Even if you are doing a job that you don't like and living a hard life. That is your fault! Even if your parents forced you to. At that time you are no one to blame your parents because you are the one who gave up on your dreams and chose that job. In life, one can get influenced but in the end, you chose to do that. So, understand", says me, the writer. I understand some situations force you to do some stuff. And I am not talking about that. Duh!]

During his time in university, Han met Ethan. Han was happy whenever he was with Ethan. Because he finally had a friend who understood him. When he ran away from home he went to Ethan. Celia earlier used to live in her hospital dormitory to avoid quarrels with her mom. Han used to stay at Ethan's home. Ethan's mum didn't really care since it was her son's friend.

Meanwhile, Ethan was giving his auditions to join the PM entertainment. When the producer saw Han around Ethan they asked him to audition too. Surprisingly, he rapped that day. And it wasn't any ordinary rap but a high-class rap. Ethan was also pretty surprised. All he knew was Han loved to hear rap music and he had unknowing picked up talent. That is how they got into the same company. PM was in a really bad financial condition at that time, but thanks to Never End debut, the world went crazy for their songs. Never End's start wasn't good. There weren't any supporters but only a few fans. They were criticized for every action that they took. But in the end, hard work and music won. Now their songs play on every channel and radio.

Ethan said Han's history to Celia. Celia now could understand Han. Why he had a hard time believing in relationships. Han's parents wanted him back after he became famous. He thought his parents just used him as a commodity. But all his parents wanted was for him to get a proper and well-set job. Since he got that, they were happy for him. They had always supported him. But he didn't notice. It was between Penile Murray and Han's parents.

Celia prescribed some tablets and therapy sections for him to overcome claustrophobia. She tried to make him realize his true thoughts and make him understand his parent's condition.

"Han, look you have already made progress. You are dating me! You are trying to believe in relationships. And now it is time to take the next step. Tomorrow you have to go home. Your home! And meet your parents. Don't talk much and listen to what they have to say. Got it?"

"I can't! They are the worst people on earth and I don't want to meet them!"

"Do it if you love me, Han!"

"So now you blackmail me in the name of Love?"

"It isn't like that! How can you think so? You know what Han, that is the problem. You are living in a shell where you think you are right all the time. Look around you! Who raised you?"

"Myself!"

"Stop it, Han! There is a limit! If you want to or don't want to meet your parents that is up to you! Think deep in your mind. You will get the answer. Remember you left your parents."

Han was really mad at Celia. He didn't expect Celia to act like that. But he surely didn't want to lose Celia. So he gave it a try. Keeping his ego aside. His parents were so happy to see him again. After three years Han saw his parents. Three god damn years. He cried when he saw his mum and dad crying out of happiness. They finally got to hug their son. They had a warm lunch. His parents apologized and so did Han. He didn't think everything would be okay so soon. That day he came to know that in a family, one must learn to apologize and forgive one another. That is family. Han finally reunited with his parents. His tablets continued for a few weeks then it ended as he cured completely.

While speaking of love and family Celia's family got stuck in a tsunami. Mr and Mrs Smith were fighting a lot, and it went so far, that they got divorced without their children's concern. No matter what Celia and Ethan tried those two were in really bad condition. However, according to the law, before any couple gets completely divorced they have to stay together for two months. After 25 years of spending their lives together, the Smiths wanted to get divorced. Forced stay made them understand their mistakes. Seeing Ethan and Celia cry because of the divorce, their stone heart melted. Parents can do anything for their kids. They cancelled the divorce later. Mum and dad both tried to acknowledge each other and got together.

Two families got happily re-united.

The suspicious romance of Celia and Han came to an end and they confessed to the members that they were dating. No one was shocked because they were too obvious.

The two-month treatment came to an end. Celia went to Penile Murray and said that everything is back to normal. She also said the members to contact her whenever necessary.

The new album, 'Happy Sad' got released with the main song 'Honey Lemon'. The song says about the sweetness and soreness of life. And that song was an ultimate hit! The Album was an ultimate hit! Even though many other idols have spoken about life and its emotions Never End made the perfect lyrics that touched everyone's heart. The dance choreography was amazing. Everything was amazing. Never End's popularity blew other agencies' minds.

Celia came back to her usual attire. She went to the dorm sometimes. She met the boys and had fun. Han and Celia had their moments too.

But soon Celia came across a new task. The KK Entertainment wanted Celia to treat their idols too. KK entertainment is A-Zed's biggest Entertainment and they wanted Celia to help them. That was a big deal. A few months later she got requests from other agencies too. She had a lot of work to take care of. She worked too hard. Han worried about her. He couldn't meet her since he was busy with the tours. But they called each other all the time.

While taking care of many of the entertainment companies, one of the CEO suspected Celia of something wrong. A girl group's song 'Smile', of KK entertainment's got leaked on the internet. The KK CEO suspected Celia of the viral situation but the girl group protested it as they were in support of her. In the end, the CEO came to know that it was because of the mistake of a staff. That person was immediately fired. However, Celia was mad at KK. Celia once thought of not going for the counselling of the girl's group because she worried that she might get into a fight. Since she doesn't really get along with girls much. She only has one friend. And that is her best friend she is 'Gimmie. However, it is her job. She chose the way of counselling and lives all about the experience.  Her work of helping idols overcoming their pressure and her confidential handling of each group created a wild stream of respect and trust for Celia.

Some idols can't cope with the pressure and haters' comments which makes them want to end their life. Some of the idols have committed suicide. Celia helped a lot of people from stopping that.

When everything was going well, Celia got a new problem. She was finding it difficult to differentiate between her personal life and her work. As the new trouble raised she slowly started realizing that her confusion was influencing Han.