Key-3: The Story begins From Here

March 27, 2019.

The program ended well. It was night already. Celia was waiting for her boyfriend, Michel. He didn't come for a long time. She thought that he might have forgotten to pick her up so she called him. He said that he would come soon. Half an hour passed, and there was no sign of his existence. She went to a restaurant to have dinner. Guess what she saw? Michel was sitting next to another girl and was having his dinner. She pretended not to see him. After she had her dinner, she went home alone. She got a call from Michel.

"Hey, baby where are you? I am waiting outside for a long time."

"Oh really? Sorry honey I came back home."

"Oh, is it? Good then. I hope my baby has a good dream."

"Same here, honey."

She was so angry at him. She began to stock him. The next day, she saw him with three other girls at three different times at the same café. Wow! Such a player! He was dating five girls at a time. He is such an ugly human. He had to be thought a lesson.

Celia was a naughty girl. She planned a prank to teach her boyfriend. She gathered the phone numbers of his girlfriends' through his cell. She called them telling them that there is a party and only a few people will be invited to the party. The girls readily accepted the offer. They all came to the party. She also invited her boyfriend. Must I say what happened next?

"Hello, girls. Welcome to the party. Let me introduce my boyfriend, who turned to my ex from this very moment. Michel, I break up with you."

"Michel? You cheat!" screamed the girls.

That was the end of the story of Celia and Michel. That dog got served right.

After the stupid event, she went home. Ethan was at home, which was unusual. He was in his room. Celia too came home after a long time. She usually lives alone in her own apartment. Some of her patients who are facing a lot of problems are usually brought to her home for sleepovers. This made the treatment more effective. When she came inside she ran towards her father who was sitting on the sofa watching some crime-related dramas.

"DADDY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!"

"Oh? Celia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!" they ran towards each other and hugged each other.

"Welcome back Celia.", said mum. She was about to hug her mom when there was a sound of the opening of the door. It was Ethan. He pulled her away from her mum and hugged her. Celia tried to resist. She was totally uncomfortable.

"Looks like someone missed you more!" said mum laughing. Dad noticed her being uncomfortable. "That's enough of hugging!" screamed dad. Dad didn't really like Ethan's ugly love for Celia. Celia didn't hate him for being affectionate, but she disliked his feelings towards her. He was supposed to like her as a sister. Her mom loved Ethan more than Celia.

"So how is everything going on in the group? I am sure you guys are rocking A-POP.", said Celia.

"Of course we are rocking sis. I hope you are still a HOPE"

"Of course! I need to support my younger brother," said Celia smiling.

They had their dinner. Ace is an Asian country. They were eating with chopsticks (#, not every Asian country people eat with chopsticks). Ethan went to his room after dinner. Celia washed the dishes. Ethan doesn't brush at night which Celia hates. She went into his room without knocking.

"Hey! You need to brush today." When she began saying this he quickly closed his laptop and said, "Don't you know to knock?"

"Oh, ~~~~~ boy. Were you watching porn?"

"Yes! Learn to knock next time."

"How can you be so direct to me Ethan?"

"Why? Should I be ashamed? I don't have any shame when it comes to us. Wanna watch this thing together?", asked Ethan smiling.

"Watch it yourself. Mom said to brush your teeth!" said Celia slamming the door.

"Ok!"