Reversal | Megatron x Reader

WARNINGS:  Swears, Torture, Gore, Slight OOC.

Words:2090

Rewrited it slightly to include less Steve and more Megatron.

Originally Posted; Feburary 2, 2020

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alone.

It was a constant silent void of nothing in the chilly, dark grey, and unmoving room you had been placed in. It was more like an asylum. It was devoid of all entertaining characteristics. The only thing that brought you back to reality were the occasionally gentle footfall of other soldiers or 'vehicons' passing by or guarding you outside the room. You knew you weren't going to be saved anytime soon. The only thing you were thankful for was that they had hung you by both your legs and arms, rather than just your arms. Ouch.

Observing the new wounds you suffered the day before without any medical attention. Looking down, you saw the blood dry and smear the metal flooring far below you. You were fated to be here; either you would be saved or you would be disposed of as soon as you revealed the location of the Autobot base. Which you wouldn't do.  It was all fate, a never-ending cycle. You were hurting and bruised, and you were certain that something in your body had fractured. Clearing your head and pushing your horrific demise to the back of your mind.

You blinked away any additional tears as you felt little, gentle vibrations vibrate the room before stopping. The chains rustled slightly. When the doors to your room opened, you could only faintly crane your head up to see who it was. A red glowing visor and a silver metalhead greeted you. The little glow revealed the room and the chains that confined you.

Looking up and down the figure's shape, trying to figure out who they were. They appeared to be any average vehicle, but you had already observed the ship's pecking order, even if you had only been here for a short few days. Because the form lacked wings, you could tell it was a car or truck. You had forgotten the name of this particular vehicon, but he had survived more conflicts than any other that had died. Turning your gaze away from the purple and silver shape.

"Organic." 

"Vehicon." 

"My designation is 5T3V3,"

"Alright, eBay order # 53. What do you want?" You spat.

"I'd like to apologize," 

Your head shot up to gaze at the creature at the same height, completely bewildered by what was going on. The said con appeared to shift, almost uncomfortably.

"For pummeling me? Don't you think it's a little late for that? Your eBay buddies appear amused by the failed interrogations I offer them."

"We are, but not for interrogation. You've made the warrior class quite unhappy. It's entertaining. You irritate them. If we do not perform what is requested of us, we will face the same punishments as you."

"So, what does that mean now? You or the soilders are going to murder me regardless."

The Vehicon gave a sympathetic look down. You mulled about it for a second, looking for any kind of deceit.

"Realize that we have not intended true harm to you, even though you are on the receiving end of our work."

Then he turned and discreetly exited the room, the door closing and locking securely behind him. You listened to the steps recede into the distance until they were no longer audible. You hung your head in shame as you pondered the concept.