Dates | Knockout x Reader

Warnings: Bit OOC, Cringy LOL

Words:1514

Originally Posted; January 14, 2020

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rolling over to try to fall back asleep in your warm, cosy blankets. Changing the position of your pillow. When you closed your eyes, you heard a soft ding ring out in the room. Your eyes opened again, and you reached for the small nightstand beside your bed. Feeling around for your phone before snatching it. You lay onto your back and gazed at the screen, which was brightly lit and burning your eyes. Once your eyes adjusted to the brightness, you noticed a single message from one of your friends. You sat up, having missed the beautiful sun shining through your window. You kicked off the blanket and read the message, pondering how to respond. Rubbing your temples in a way that screamed 'it's too early for this.'

"Good morning, would you like to see a movie tonight?"

"Sure, what time?" 

 "8 pm?"

You'd swear he couldn't have answered any faster if he tried.

"I'll be ready." 

You then set your phone down and flopped, rubbing your eyes and muttering to yourself. You stood up, carrying your phone with you as you made your way to the kitchen to begin your meal. You took a look around your empty, peaceful, and clean house. You started eating cereal after making it and thinking it would be a good idea to listen to the news.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must have been awake for a long time before 6 p.m. You were now rummaging through your closet for anything to wear on the date. It was just a date, after all, but you knew how the doctor enjoyed expensive and sparkling things. Pulling some shirts from a drawer and determining what would look well and what would not. You discovered several decent clothes but threw them back because you knew they wouldn't work for the occasion. That's when you discovered several little beads sewn into a black garment that glistened in the light. It was a front design of some form of logo.

You figured it would be a decent fit as you trudged for some pants that would match the design. It followed the same pattern as the shirts, with some fitting and others not. Finally, you discovered black leggings with white sparkles flowing down the sides. You threw both pieces of clothing on the bed behind you after discovering them. You continued your search and discovered some heeled boots that were comfy but still had some height difference. You dressed into the clothes you'd found, putting on socks and boots.

You dashed to the mirror and corrected a few things here and there to make yourself look practically flawless. You dragged yourself into the bathroom, where you began working on your face and applying makeup. You weren't a doll, but some eyeliner and lipstick suited you nicely for moments like tonight. You looked at the time and realised it had been an hour and a half since you began getting dressed. You went back to your phone to check for fresh messages.

It had been a few minutes before you heard a clack sound. You peered down to see if there were any new messages, then looked around, confused as to where it may be coming from. After a few moments, the identical noise could be heard again, this time coming from the window. You rose up and peered out the window just in time to see a little rock hit the glass. You laughed, shaking your head and glancing out the window to see the doctor himself in his shiny red coat.