05 | auriella.

h.

"where we off to, love?" i ask her.

"brooklyn boulevard, near the workers apartments. it's by the large factory near the edge of town," she says quietly, her head turned the other way and looking out the window.

"franklin, to brooklyn boulevard," i told my driver. he nodded and the car started up.

i closes the window that separated us but kept it open only a little, just enough to call him if i were to need him.

she kept to her side of the seat every so often looking out the window, watching the land around us pass by. i took this as a chance to get a closer look at her as i've never been able to see her this close, only from afar. her beauty never fails to amaze me.

she was just as beautiful as she was mysterious. i didn't know her name, her age, or anything else about her for that matter. she was younger than me, for sure, but that didn't stop me from wanting her.

her hair was up to her shoulders and fashioned in a way much different than the broads around here wear theirs. but even her hair suits her so well—she's so damn gorgeous.

her skin looks as soft as can be, so smooth and creamy, but hinted with a light tan. my eyes trailed up from her knees up past her thighs, and the curves of her body to her face. she had doe-like eyes and plump kissable lips.

"what's your name?" her soft voice asked.

"harry styles." i responded. i looked her way and her eyes caught mine.

so lovely and innnocent.

"what about your name? what do i call you, hm?" but she only smiled shyly and looked away, humming in response.

i quickly lick my lips before biting down on my lower lip again. a bit of a tease i see.

"how old are you?" i continue, trying to keep the conversation going.

"um, seventeen." she glances quickly at me. she plays with her fingers on her lap, "and you?"

"twenty-six," i say coolly, slightly shocked at her youth, but not deterred.

"my brother's twenty-six," she says, looking over at me.

"really? do you have any other siblings?"

"yes, my other brother joey. hes a year older than i am." she smiled softly and had a fond look on her face.

suddenly she looks up at me with her beautiful doe eyes, tilting her head ever so slighty, "how long have been in america? from your accent, i can tell you're not from around here."

"last year, since september. my father's a very important business man around here. he owns a lot of properties in the city. he's been ill these past few years and wants me to start to take over. before, i was just living my life without a care in the world, travelling and going to all sorts of parties. but when i was twenty-four, he sent me back home to london to do some business studies so that i could eventually take over his businesses," i spoke with ease.

"oh, how interesting. so in the future, you'll be the new owner of his businesses and properties?" she asked, leaning in closer to me, one of her hands resting on the seat between us.

"yes. right now they're being run by my father's friends but eventually they'll belong to me," i smile at her, "and what about you? you don't seem to have a country accent like the lad i met earlier."

"i lived in the city when i was young—i grew up there. i just recently learned that when the depression hit, my father and mother had to sell most of our items and valued heirlooms. we kept only little and moved back to my momma's old house. her parents left it for her should she ever need to return back to her roots." she explained.