πέντε

* cue So 4 More * Yo! It's been a year. It's been a mudafucking year! 

Whatever, it's not important because we're here!

I don't have an excuse for not updating this book for a year anyway XD

Here is the next chapter!!

//////////////////////////////////

"So...Iris, right? You're a goddess, huh?"

"Yup, goddess of the sea and sky, but also a messenger of the gods."

"That's...very detailed for a pick-up line. You have to work on that." Jin laughed at the girl in front of him. He couldn't believe this girl was actually using such a bizarre pick-up line on him. He never really met any girls who used pick-up lines, but he thought that if one of them should use one, it better be something different than 'I'm a goddess'.

"It wasn't a pick-up line!" the girl exclaimed, puffing her cheeks in annoyance. "I am telling you the truth, you have to believe me."

"It's not that simple, missy." Jin shook his head with a laugh. He got up from the chair he was sitting on at the bar and checked to see if he still had all his stuff. "You come into a bar, sit down next to me, and tell me you're a goddess, so I have to come with you. Doesn't that sound strange to you?"

"But...why? You humans should be honoured whenever a goddess comes near you...why aren't you?"

"Look, Iris," Jin said, flashing a charming smile, "you are very good-looking, but you're clearly not my type. I don't believe in gods or goddesses that just randomly come up to me in a bar. They don't do that and if they did, they would've taken a different approach."

"Why would they? Isn't it better to just straight up tell humans what's going on? Why can't you believe me?"

Jin scrunched his nose and shook his head. "Maybe because you're dressed like you're from ancient Greece." He said, motioning at the robes she was wearing. They were a vibrant blue with yellow decorations, quite beautiful at that, but Jin just couldn't take anyone seriously when they were dressed like that. In a bar. In Korea

"I'm sorry. I'll be going now."

With that Jin left the girl named Iris, who watched him leave the bar with a sad look on her face.

"But...I am from ancient Greece."

/////////////////////

Later that night, Jin was walking down the streets, making his way towards his apartment in Hongdae. As usual, the lights in his street were flickering. He no longer thought anything of it; he had gotten so used to it that he almost didn't notice the flickering anymore.

His house wasn't big, but you couldn't expect much from a florist living in Hongdae, where house prices had gone up rapidly over the last few years. Jin considered himself lucky for being able to even find a house to live in.

Opening the door to his flat, he sighed in relief of finally being at home. He had had a long day at work and having a drink in the bar hadn't really gone exactly like he had expected to. He didn't think it was possible, but a woman hitting on him with a bad pick-up line was exhausting. Did women feel like this whenever he used pick-up lines on them?

When Jin finally got to his front door and opened it, he could already hear the voice of his roommate, Yoongi. He was about to call for his friend, when he heard another voice. A strangely familiar voice.

Jin closed the door behind him and warily made his way towards the living room where he had heard the voices coming from.

He didn't know what to expect; Yoongi wasn't someone who brought women back home nor did he know many people he trusted enough to let them into his house – Yoongi was very particular about that – so Jin had no idea why on Earth he could hear a female voice coming from the living room.