A darker part of me

(I don't know who drew this but credits to the owner because it's amazing)

While you were making progress in the Underworld Peter was having a tough time without you. Ayra and Felix were getting more and more worried that the longer you took the worse he was going to get.

"How is he?" Ayra asked Felix slipping through the door of Peter's room.

"Not good," Felix replied darkly pointing.

Peter was using his magic to turn the room into a forest. Grass had started to sprout through the floor and trees were making their way through the walls covering the ceiling in leaves.

"Peter?" Ayra questioned the back of Peter who was sitting on his bed with his back to them. "Peter, are you alright?"

"I miss her," his voice sounded half angry half broke a sound that made both Felix and Ayra terrified. He was so unpredictable right now they'd have no way of stopping him doing anything.

"You know what?" His voice suddenly changed and he stood up turning to face them. His eyes were dark and his face pale, the evil in him was taking over without Y/N being here to keep it back.

"What?" Felix asked jumping slightly at Pan's sudden movement.

"I feel like I need a change of scenery." Before they could stop him he vanished leaving behind him a small black cloud that evaporated.

"Come on," Felix grabbed Ayra's hand and they ran out of the Hotel together to find Pan.

But it wasn't hard because he was leaving chaos in the path. People were screaming as he set cars and buildings on fire not caring about the other people in the town.

"He's crazy," Ayra muttered under her breath her hand still gripped tightly in Felix's which was making her feel slightly calmer.

"He's not crazy," Felix shook his head. "Y/N was able to keep the darkness inside him from taking over. Even when they argued he still loved her and saw her all the time on Neverland so she was never truly gone, she's been gone a month and none of us has any proof she's coming back anytime soon."

"She just needs more time." Y/N promised her she'd return one day and Ayra was going to hold onto that promise until the day she died.

"I don't think we've got any left," Felix sighed as they watched Peter blast down the doors of the Mayors Office and walk inside.

"Can't we do anything to stop him, or at least slow him down?" She asked clutching at straws now.

"I have no idea," he shrugged, "He knows us and knows were loyal to him so I don't think he'll hurt us."

"He's your best friend and you can't even promise that," she half shouted as a group of people ran towards them.

It was the Rescue group. Emma, Regina, Henry, Mary-Margaret, David, Hook and Rumple. Half of them looked scared the others looked angry.

"What's going on? What's wrong with him?" Henry asked sounding scared.

"How do we stop him?" Regina asked sounding like she wanted to fight Pan.

The others all asked something similar but nothing could be heard clearly.

"Shut up," Ayra yelled and they quietened down. "We don't know what's going on with him."

"Why is he doing this?" Emma asked looking around at the half-destroyed street Pan had left behind him.

"The darkness inside of him is starting to take over," Felix explained.