The plan

It's my 18th birthday today so I thought I'd give an update. It's bad and not been properly edited yet but don't worry I'll do that tomorrow.
Lotta love
AFG

After you and Peter had come back down from the treehouse he fixed Storybrooke to its original state. The saviour group watched half worried half curious as you, Peter, Felix, Noah and Ayra walked away so you could explain the plan to them. You didn't care to explain what'd happened to you to the people who killed you in the first place. If they found out they found out. Not your concern.

"So, what happened?" Ayra asked as you walked into the room in the motel where her and Felix had been staying since you 'died.'

"Well," you sighed sitting on the bed as the others gathered around you. Peter sat next to you. The British boy had stayed very close to you since the two of you came down from the Tree House but you didn't mind. You'd missed him so much. "When I first arrived I walked across this bridge that leads newly dead people to the Underworld."

No one spoke and you glanced at Noah who nodded at you.

"And I saw my parents."

"Your parents?" Peter repeated shocked, "The ones that abandoned you when you were a kid?"

"Well, I haven't got any more parents," you pointed out sassily making him chuckle and roll his eyes.

"What happened after that?" Ayra spoke quickly, impatient to hear the rest of the story.

"They took me back to their little house and explained to me a bit about what life was like. Obviously, I tried to get them to tell me why they abandoned me but they didn't spill. Oh, and I have a younger sister too."

"Younger?" Felix asked confused, "How does that work?"

"They left me when I was a kid, I got magic and became immortal when I was 18. They carried on their life without me in it and all grew old," you explained briefly not wanting to lose your train of thought. "I got annoyed and decided to explore the place. Then I found Noah."

"Or I found you," Noah corrected chuckling making you roll your eyes.

"And who is Noah?" Peter asked a jealous look filtering onto his face.

"I'm her half brother," Noah spoke quickly noticing Peter's expression.

"How does that work, then?" Ayra asked in the same voice as Felix, her eyebrows furrowed.

"We'll get to that part."

"Yeah. When I first saw Y/N I knew she was different. When most people die they start to change colour, they go yellow. Almost like a teabag stain. Y/N was like me, she was pale and glowing. If you glow in the Underworld it's an obvious sign you either had magical powers in your last life and that makes you important or you died before you were meant to die."

"So Regina wasn't supposed to kill you?" Peter checked catching your eye.

"Or she was meant to kill me and because I had magic, I glowed."

"I introduced myself to Y/N and after that we became friends. Long story short she found she eventually told me everything about her past life and that she needed to find Hades so she could get her magic back and return to you guys. I told her I was actually related to Hades so I could help her."

"We came up with a plan that involved getting into a party he was holding with the chance of finding him and convincing him to give me my magic back." You continued quickly so you could get to the cool part of the story.

"That ended up going smoothly and we were at the party. We just needed to find Hades and try to convince him to give Y/N back her magic."

"But how did this take so long? You were gone for months?" Felix pointed out.